PDA

View Full Version : Finally!! Tangle solution!

whiteisle
December 11th, 2009, 08:32 AM
At least, my tangle solution and perhaps for others, too. :) I had this stuff I had bought for my dd's hair when it was longer and I thought I'd try on my hair the other day. It's by Great Clips called Kid Solutions afraid knot detangler Sunflower Clover. It really works! Finally I can run my hand through my hair and not hit a million snags. And it smells good to boot!

I've tried so many other things but this really gives me what I've been looking for. yay! :cheese: So that plus my coney wash & condition makes my hair pretty frizz-free and mostly tangle-free. :D

Themyst
December 11th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks - I'm off to google this as there is no Great Clips around here!

dolcevita
December 11th, 2009, 08:57 AM
I've never heard of this and a Google search didn't find me anything either... can you give some more product info?

dolcevita
December 11th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Oh ok, so is Great Clips a salon brand of a particular salon?

whiteisle
December 11th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Oh ok, so is Great Clips a salon brand of a particular salon?

Yeah! Sorry, I didn't think to clarify that. *smacks forehead* :)

Themyst
December 11th, 2009, 09:26 AM
That's perplexing ... for such a large haircut chain they've got a lousy website:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:CgRaTMWD3PcJ:stylepros.net/prod01.htm+Kid+Solutions+afraid+knot+detangler+Sun flower+Clover&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

It's just awful. Aside from the bad design, it doesn't even tell me much about the product. I really had to search for it. And they don't have online ordering? I guess I just can't purchase from them as there is not a brick-and-mortar store in my area. :(

Anje
December 11th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Got an ingredient list for us?

Barbie Diamond
December 11th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Should also check out Miracle 7 at sallies beauty salon store. It does wonders and makes the hair soft.

apynip
December 11th, 2009, 05:28 PM
awesome! I'll have to try it! i wear alot of scarves in the winter so my hair gets tangly since its not able to go under the scarf all teh way yet.

whiteisle
December 11th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Ingredients:

water, amodimethicone, sunflower seed extract, trifolium pratense (clover) flower extract, polyquaternium-10,propylene glycol, polysorbate 20, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, polyquaternium-11, citric acid, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, methylchlorosothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance

That stinks about their site and not being able to order online. :(

whiteisle
December 11th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Should also check out Miracle 7 at sallies beauty salon store. It does wonders and makes the hair soft.

I'll check that out next time I go. :)

Tressie
December 11th, 2009, 06:19 PM
I'm glad you found a solution to your tangles! Thanks for sharing the information and ingredients with all of us! (o: