PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift's new do!

kmangus
December 10th, 2009, 12:45 PM
I dont like it.... her curls were GORGEOUS!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/see-taylor-swift-with-straight-hair-and-bangs/32475?nc

What do you guys think?

lynlora
December 10th, 2009, 12:48 PM
She is one of the rare types to where either style looks good on her.

Addy
December 10th, 2009, 12:57 PM
I kinda like it! :)

thankyousir74
December 10th, 2009, 01:00 PM
It doesn't look bad, but I don't like it as much as her old hair.

missjessiecakes
December 10th, 2009, 01:01 PM
It doesn't look bad, but I don't like it as much as her old hair.

I agree. I liked her curls.

LisaButz2001
December 10th, 2009, 01:03 PM
I like it too, it looks totally older and more mature.

amaiaisabella
December 10th, 2009, 01:06 PM
She is one of the rare types to where either style looks good on her.'

Yup. She's got a great face and I love the bangs on her. :)

heynormy
December 10th, 2009, 01:06 PM
She looks good, but I like her curly hair better!

redneckprincess
December 10th, 2009, 01:26 PM
i like it its cute but its not Taylor, Im sure she just wanted a diffrent look once in a while, we all go through it..I was worried when i seen this post that it was a cut and color, thank goodness it was only a flat iron

Shiva
December 10th, 2009, 01:36 PM
I think she still looks beautiful, but I agree that it makes her look quite a bit older than her curly hair did.

Clarisse
December 10th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Is it just me, or does her hair look extremely damaged? She could need some LHC-advice :p

kmangus
December 10th, 2009, 01:37 PM
i like it its cute but its not Taylor, Im sure she just wanted a diffrent look once in a while, we all go through it..I was worried when i seen this post that it was a cut and color, thank goodness it was only a flat iron

Agreed. I just hope this isnt a chemical straightner....

Juneii
December 10th, 2009, 01:40 PM
I like it, it's different and it suits her anyway.

Juneii
December 10th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Is it just me, or does her hair look extremely damaged? She could need some LHC-advice :p

that is to be expected, her hair has to be styled whenever she goes to events and such and all the heat from the curling iron and hairspray is bound to do some damage. even though her hair is naturally curly a curling iron is needed to make it smoother.

Cherry_Sprinkle
December 10th, 2009, 01:46 PM
wow, I could walk right by her and never know its her like that!

prittykitty
December 10th, 2009, 01:50 PM
I don't know who she is and have never seen her with curls.

kmangus
December 10th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I don't know who she is and have never seen her with curls.

Here ya go!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonasbrothersfan16/3766135709/

SHELIAANN1969
December 10th, 2009, 02:27 PM
I think her whole look in that pic just makes her look *hard* She isn't soft and sweet like she usually looks, I guess she wanted to change it up, but personally, it looks like every other Hollywood actress/singer that comes along. She had a unique look, but Hollywood always wants to make all of them the same. :shrug:

Cat Lady
December 10th, 2009, 03:14 PM
wow, I could walk right by her and never know its her like that!

I agree. I would not have even recognised her! I love her usual curls.

I must be strange, but when I first saw that straight haired pic, for a second I thought it was a photo of Lindsay Lohan, who I thought was looking much healthier than usual...

francismary
December 10th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Not crazy about it. Looks like just "another" Hollywood blonde. Kinda drags down her beautiful features and makes her look tired.

RocketDog
December 10th, 2009, 03:19 PM
I think the loosely styled curls are more flattering on her - that straight hair is cute, but it hides too much of her face...

missjessiecakes
December 10th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I agree. I would not have even recognised her! I love her usual curls.

I must be strange, but when I first saw that straight haired pic, for a second I thought it was a photo of Lindsay Lohan, who I thought was looking much healthier than usual...

Me too. Then I looked harder and went oh....

Tressie
December 10th, 2009, 04:08 PM
It looks pretty, but the curls were more romantic! :D

Liave Ekeli
December 10th, 2009, 05:17 PM
I think the straight hair makes her look older (which could be good or bad depending on how you view it). It's not necessarily a bad look, but I was envious of her curls.

windinherhair
December 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I think it looks beautiful on her! That was probably her natural curl before so it wouldnt be gone forever. :) I think it is nice if she can try different styles with her hair.

maxzeen
December 10th, 2009, 05:35 PM
It makes her look more grown up. I liked the curls a whole lot better though.

MissManda
December 10th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Awww, I am so sad now. I loved her beautiful curls! This one looks okay, but I way prefer her old hair.

It is not as what Catherine McPhee did to her hair. I don't pay much attention to celebrities and such, but my grandparents used to watch American Idol all the time and I always loved her long, dark hair. I was saddened when I saw the thread about what she did. . .

Speckla
December 10th, 2009, 06:04 PM
I don't like it.

kmangus
December 10th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I don't like it.

Me either.

Carolyn
December 10th, 2009, 08:47 PM
I love it but I'm a big fan of straight hair. I think she looks great both ways.

Copasetic
December 10th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I much prefer her curly. So few celebrities wear their hair curly.

TheEndlessOcean
December 10th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Honestly I think it looks terrible on her. Obviously she's still a good looking woman, but it completely changes her look for the worse, in my opinion :shrug:

invisiblebabe
December 10th, 2009, 09:26 PM
It's hard for me to decide if I like it, because that's not a flattering picture of her. She is a very pretty girl though.

JenniferNoel
December 10th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I don't like it, it's too... boring. And it doesn't fit her as a person, either. It doesn't look unbearably awful, but it doesn't look that great.
:crazyq:

Gypsy
December 11th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Saw the actual video of when the pic was taken on TMZ, it really just looks like a wig; before they even said who it was, the first thought I had was, "who is wearing that nasty wig". It was probably her intention to go out without being recognized.;)

Aer
December 11th, 2009, 02:12 AM
It's okay. I do like her old style better. I know it's supposed to make her look more mature, but I liked that awkward, half grown kid demeanor she had. I guess she still does, but the new style to me doesn't fit her quite right yet.

DarkChocolate
December 11th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I love it, mostly because I like the thick bangs:)

nuxa
December 11th, 2009, 07:48 AM
I love it, mostly because I like the thick bangs:)

I agree with you :)
Curls look god on her, but the new bangs are more flattering in my opinion.

Unzadi
December 11th, 2009, 08:00 AM
I like both styles. Yay, versatility.

JamieLeigh
December 11th, 2009, 09:17 AM

Hahaha!!! :D The bolded, underlined part made me giggle. Only on LHC would that be funny...

I think the style is very cute and I can't blame her for wanting to step away from girl-next-door for a minute. It happens to all of them. I love her curls, but this looks cool too. :)

rchorr
December 11th, 2009, 10:29 AM
It's nice, for a change. I'm thinking that all she'll have to do to get her curls back is get it wet! LOL!

RCHORR'

florenonite
December 13th, 2009, 03:39 AM
I think the loosely styled curls are more flattering on her - that straight hair is cute, but it hides too much of her face...

I agree - you can't even tell it's her!

I prefer the curls, because the straight hair just looks too generic. As long as she's happy with it :shrug: