PDA

View Full Version : conditioner = chocolat?

o0sarah0o
December 10th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Ok, I just found out something really strange about myself. When I have a bad mood, I really want to eat chocolat and icecream etc. But, now every time I have a bad mood, I think: " O, let's bye a new conditioner!" and it works the same as chocolat! (Although I still need that). It just makes me feel a bit better when I bye a new hair product.
Anybody else as obsessed as I am?

Sarah

rogue_psyche
December 10th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I totally get that. I'm lucky not to have had a major depression since joining LHC or else I probably would have bought that $60 salon set of curlformers by now.

kimannabella
December 10th, 2009, 01:00 PM
next time you should definitely buy some unrefined cocoa butter-then you will smell like chocolate

serious
December 10th, 2009, 04:22 PM
next time you should definitely buy some unrefined cocoa butter-then you will smell like chocolate
:D:D:D This first came on my mind when I saw the title of this thread!

*Rose Red*
December 12th, 2009, 12:19 PM
I know this feeling... bying shampoo and conditioner cheers me up!

Quixii
December 12th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Now that I check the ingredients for every shampoo or conditioner I buy, I find it more stressful than relaxing.
However, the process of taking a shower is one I find very relaxing. Conditioner feels so soft and smooth in my hair, the water is so warm, no one is there, my, how tangle free my hair feels... :D