PDA

View Full Version : Ficcare shipping

curls2grow
December 9th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Ugh. Just have to vent a bit. My order comes to $88 before the discount, so with it I am at $74+. So I have to pay the $6 shipping or find another hairtoy for way more than $6 to push me over the line. I guess compared to what shipping used to be, the $6 is still a bargain. I wish they would compute the shipping discount before discount codes! Vent over.

Anyone else get bummed about their order being "large" for them, but still not large enough to get free shipping? :(

pepperminttea
December 9th, 2009, 06:47 PM
The cheapest shipping they offer to the UK is $22, so I'm afraid $6 sounds heavenly to me.

Nightshade
December 9th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I've had the same problem where you hit the free shipping level before the discount, but then after it you don't qualify by only a few dollars. It sucks :(

Now I try to order with someone to make sure I hit it.

above_rubies
December 9th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Hmm, so instead of a 14 dollar discount it's actually only an 8 dollar discount technically. That does stink. :rolleyes: The primavera with crystals might put you at just the right amount depending on what size you need.

Backliteyes
December 9th, 2009, 08:12 PM
This is usually enough to convince me to buy another clip, since then I'll "save" money. This is the sort of logic Ficcare induces. :rolleyes:

Carolyn
December 9th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Just order something else...that's what I'd do. You'd get the 15% discount on it + the $6 for the shipping. Do you like my creative math? :D

Hiriel
December 10th, 2009, 08:46 AM
This is usually enough to convince me to buy another clip, since then I'll "save" money. This is the sort of logic Ficcare induces. :rolleyes:

My boyfriend calls this "the special kind of online shopping logic". And no, he did not at all say that about my tiny order at BPAL ;)