PDA

View Full Version : Us UKers have an online Sally's I'm in heaven!!!

jojo
December 9th, 2009, 12:03 AM
http://www.sallyexpress.com/viewCategory.aspx?cid=156 how cool is that!

For ages I hear those from USA talking about Sally's and think aww wish we had a Sally's and now we have online WOO HOO!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>runs off to check it out!:)

shrimp
December 9th, 2009, 03:52 AM
I have a real life one in my home town which I only noticed the other day.

Did you look at the store locator jojo?

Othala
December 9th, 2009, 03:57 AM
There is a Sally's store in Wembley, in north west London too.

Tabitha
December 9th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Thanks Jojo and Shrimp - I was sure there wasn't one here but I clicked to find the nearest and apparently there is, within walking distance (OK a rather long and brisk walk but that wouldn't do me any harm whatsoever) I just didn't know about it because it's not in the main shopping centre.

Isadora Lewie
December 9th, 2009, 05:53 AM
We've got at least four Sallys in Edinburgh, couldn't live without them!

jojo
December 9th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Right im moving up to your end! Im in the North West nothing but rain and wind here!

there is one in Canterbury but didnt know if it was a real sally's.

Stevy
December 10th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Hey, thanks Jojo! *runs off to look*

Masara
December 10th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Isn't this the place that does its own brand version of biolage?? Pity they only deliver to the UK, not France. I'll have to stock up when I visit.

LKayL
December 11th, 2009, 03:31 AM
I never knew that there was one near me, I must visit!

Arkady
December 11th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Isn't this the place that does its own brand version of biolage?? Pity they only deliver to the UK, not France. I'll have to stock up when I visit.

Maybe you could have it sent to a friend here in the UK who could send it on to you? If they were doing an order for themselves, they could include yours to save on postage!