PDA

View Full Version : new length pics :) One year of growth

Pburgh56
December 8th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Hi, I recently reached my one year anniversary of hair growth. Well a little over a year to be exact and I thought I would supply a picture. I love the growth I have gotten and can now to a small ponytail :) I love it! Any suggestions?

jojo
December 8th, 2009, 11:29 PM
WOW! impressive growth, congratulations!

Quixii
December 8th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Congrats!
That looks longer than 4-5 inches, you know. :D

MissManda
December 9th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Your hair looks very shiny and healthy. It looks like it's going to be even wavier when it gets even longer! I also agree that it looks longer than 4-5 inches.

Congratulations!

K_Angel
December 9th, 2009, 12:40 AM
It looks great and healthy too! Congratulations!!!! :blossom:

freckles
December 9th, 2009, 04:35 AM
congratulations, that is some very shiny hair! :D

linda g
December 9th, 2009, 04:36 AM
Very nice growth! I suggest that you update your avatar :)

Tangerine
December 9th, 2009, 05:29 AM
I commented in your album, but just saw this thread and thought I'd comment again on how well your hair growth is progressing! Great shiny hair you've got there, well done.

And I second the suggestion to update your avatar :D

david
December 9th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Erm...think this may be a false poster. This is actually one of my pictures????:confused:

Its actually in my profile. Its a photo I took in 2005. Maybe the user would like to post some pictures of their own hair

Heavenly Locks
December 9th, 2009, 05:38 AM
Erm...think this may be a false poster. This is actually one of my pictures????:confused:

Its actually in my profile.

What a shocking thing to have happen to you! I am sorry your photo was stolen! :(

Pburgh56
December 9th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Im sorry. I will have to take a recent one. My camera has been out of order for a while and I was pressed to get a new length picture up so I just tried to search for one with a similar length to mine now. My apologies :(

Lamb
December 9th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Im sorry. I will have to take a recent one. My camera has been out of order for a while and I was pressed to get a new length picture up so I just tried to search for one with a similar length to mine now. My apologies :(

WOW. Just... wow. :bigeyes:

Tangerine
December 9th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Yes. "Just ... wow" is about all I can manage too I think ....

What a way to mess around with people's trust on these boards.

:(

longhairdreams
December 9th, 2009, 08:44 AM
I have to say I have been a little cautious of pburg56.Although he is a regular poster and has been relatively polite up until now I noticed the dates on his profile pictures are from 2008.I noticed it first at hairboutique where I post a bit.I didnt say anything just in case maybe I was just being paranoid.Plus the mods here are great and were probably already watching the situation before anyone suspected anything.

lapushka
December 9th, 2009, 09:01 AM

Who in their right mind does a thing like this? To me the apology sounds false. Come on. :roll: Is this even an apology? Let me get this straight... Because you couldn't quickly take pictures of your own hair, you just quickly without thinking breached someone's trust and their profile and used their pictures without their permission to pass them off as your own. Please!

I don't think I feel safe here anymore; to think I got a friend request from this poster a while ago (which I declined)... I mean, who's going to be next?

DavidN
December 9th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Hopefully, a mod will be on top of thngs here.

trolleypup
December 9th, 2009, 09:13 AM
The Moderation Team will be investigating this situation.

Members: please avoid involving yourselves in these sorts of situations. I.e. "Leave moderation to the moderators."

Pburgh56
December 9th, 2009, 10:24 AM
I am really sorry for what happened and I feel terrible. To answer the above acqusation all my pictures are dated 2008 simply because that was the year I got my camera and I was never able to program the date and time right so all my pictures come up with the wrong time and the wrong date. I really am a nice polite individual who gives everyone their upmost respect. I didnt mean to take anyones pictures from here. I searched for a picture online and that is what came up so I could supply a picture of what looked like my hair to show sort of an update length shot while my camera has been broke :( I really regret the situation and I promise it will not happen again :(

Pegasus Marsters
December 9th, 2009, 11:38 AM
I find it kinda amusing that someone would steal a picture, then use it on the forum it was stolen from. Genius. :lol:

Honestly PBurgh if you've read anything on these boards you'll see how furious people get when we find out hair pictures have been stolen. It's pretty silly behaviour to then go and steal a picture and use it here. It reflects badly on LHC if members get away with something like that considering how we frown upon it.

david
December 9th, 2009, 05:15 PM
yeah, I have to admit I was taken back and slightly furious when I saw someone else posting one of my photos and passing it off as one of their own. I was even more furious when I saw the photo again in the persons profile...really strange behaviour. :confused:

But I suppose its sort of a compliment in a way.:lol:

Pburgh56
December 9th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Like I said I am sorry I hope you accept my apology :( I didnt know whos picture it was.

Lamb
December 9th, 2009, 05:53 PM
But I suppose its sort of a compliment in a way.:lol:

True enough! :lol:

Peter
December 9th, 2009, 06:11 PM
*Makes album private*.

Jason
December 9th, 2009, 07:19 PM
I had a member once steal my photos and pass them off as theirs. So not cool. I wouldn't even care so much if someone posted my photos somewhere just as hair pics but to have someone pretend to be me is just not right.

yellowchariot
December 9th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I saw the pic earlier, and I was about to comment on how FAST your hair grew. . . until just now, when I read this thread again. . . :suspect:

You should have AT LEAST, given credit to your sources or notified the owner of the pic. . .

trolleypup
December 9th, 2009, 09:05 PM
This thread is being closed pending Moderation discussion.