PDA

View Full Version : Some improvement

sarahbrownie
December 7th, 2009, 10:32 PM
I'm so impatient, but so I guess it's an improvement. I have to realize I've done a lot of trimming of 'dead' ends and evening the layers out, but I'm happy to know it only gets long from here. It's not exactly even but I trim myself so it's a trade off. I've just started taking biotin, so I'll mark that in my next photo. I straighten it for the photos, only then. I do have an addiction to heat because my hair is a big furball without it. But now I just use my heat rollers than my straightening iron, which I used a lot back in the beginning of the year. I realized that it was making my hair break a lot. The heat rollers don't do much damage, or nearly as much as the iron.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Irina21/hair1.jpg

:cheese:

Jennie80
December 7th, 2009, 11:58 PM
I can see that your hair is much healthier and looks better. More life in it..
I trimmed mine last night. Feels so much better when getting the bad hair off..
Godd luck growing

Aditi
December 8th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Your hair have definitely showed good improvement they are healthy and thick and long :)

Gypsygirl
December 8th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Your hair looks great! :)

redneckprincess
December 8th, 2009, 07:29 AM
I see improvement maybe not in the length but deffinetly the condition and the sheen..way to go!!

WyrdWay
December 8th, 2009, 11:13 AM
I agree with everyone else, you hair looks a lot healthier, and looks thick and luscious.

JamieLeigh
December 9th, 2009, 06:41 PM
There's definite improvement. The hemline is much thicker and fuller-looking. It looks like you've really done a great job with maintaining and getting rid of damage. Good luck in the future too, your hair looks fantastic! :)