PDA

View Full Version : I am a hair NINJA!

GlassEyes
December 6th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I'm so good, I can hide my hair products from myself. :demon:

I, er, was kind of worried, a bit, because I was running out of hair stuff, and I really can't afford to replace a lot of it at the moment. Then I had a thought--and remembered I might've stored some back up bottles of my CO conditioner and some leave-in in my closet storage unit. LO AND BEHOLD, there's bottles of both. :p

I'm now happy. :p

Elphie
December 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM
I love it when I find something I forgot I had. Good excuse to clean out the linen closet....

Ok. Maybe. *grins*

MandaMom2Three
December 6th, 2009, 07:23 PM
HAHAH, now if only you hid some over here! I'm almost out and forgot to pick some up the other day :rolleyes:

Nae
December 6th, 2009, 07:41 PM
I love ninjas they are so.....stealthy and cool.:thumbsup: My favorite type of ninja is the kind that hides hair products, I wish I had one that would come and stash some random hair products throughout my house. Kinda like the Easter Bunny but with less chocolate and more conditioner..........that would rock!

whiteisle
December 6th, 2009, 08:13 PM
:cheese: Go, Ninja! :D

jessie58
December 6th, 2009, 08:18 PM
When my oldest daughter moved back home, she brought a huge honkin' box of product with her and I put it in the storage closet. Now when I look in there, it looks like a drugstore shelf. :D

motormuffin
December 7th, 2009, 12:55 AM
I like the ones that leave money in my coat pockets...but hair stuff will do too.

Wicked Princess
December 7th, 2009, 03:07 AM
Hehehe! I do this with the small jaw clips I use in my hair. Those are always being stolen and hidden in random places by ninjas (once I found them in the FRIDGE).

I am pretty good at keeping all my hair product supplies in my bathroom, but it's always funny when I think I need more conditioner, buy four bottles of it, then come back and get ready to put it under the sink...and find that I already have six OTHER bottles of conditioner there!

Chrissy
December 7th, 2009, 04:56 AM
I like the ones that leave money in my coat pockets...but hair stuff will do too.

I was thinking that same thing! :)

I'm happy for you Glasseyes. There is a deep satisfaction in finding something you need and weren't sure you had. Yippie!!!!!:cheese:

Newniepg
December 7th, 2009, 05:51 AM
And the award for best ever thread title goes to....glasseyes!

I love finding things I forgot about!

GlassEyes
December 7th, 2009, 05:56 AM
I love it when I find something I forgot I had. Good excuse to clean out the linen closet....

Ok. Maybe. *grins*

Bahahaha! XD By that logic, I'd have to clean my room!

...and maybe find my green dymondwood fork in the process...oops.

I love ninjas they are so.....stealthy and cool.:thumbsup: My favorite type of ninja is the kind that hides hair products, I wish I had one that would come and stash some random hair products throughout my house. Kinda like the Easter Bunny but with less chocolate and more conditioner..........that would rock!

Honestly, I'd rather be a hair pirate (sexier), but ninja will do...for now. :p

When my oldest daughter moved back home, she brought a huge honkin' box of product with her and I put it in the storage closet. Now when I look in there, it looks like a drugstore shelf. :D
XD; :p

I was thinking that same thing! :)

I'm happy for you Glasseyes. There is a deep satisfaction in finding something you need and weren't sure you had. Yippie!!!!!:cheese:
Yeah, I was rather happy. Neither one is terribly expensive, but it's money I'd rather not have to spend at the moment.

And the award for best ever thread title goes to....glasseyes!

I love finding things I forgot about!
XD; I do too--though I'd rather keep track of them.

And thanks. :p

JamieLeigh
December 7th, 2009, 09:31 AM

Yes yes yes. And the ones who leave change in my clothes dryer's lint trap. ;)

jel
December 7th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Good for you, GlassEyes!

I've just recently moved house and the spare room is still full of unpacked boxes... I know I have some unopened conditioners in one of them, but I just had to buy another couple of bottles, in case I don't find that particular box in time and my hair dries out completely and falls off. :o

freznow
December 11th, 2009, 08:50 PM
I still have no idea where my half full tub of shea butter went...

You'd think it'd be hard to lose large containers of products!

kwaniesiam
December 11th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I still have no idea where my half full tub of shea butter went...

You'd think it'd be hard to lose large containers of products!

You'd think, huh? I've done that numerous times and always manage to find it when my hair stops liking that particular product :rolleyes: