PDA

View Full Version : hair cut

Aronomy
April 24th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Actually, I'm not. My friend posted from my account. I love my hair :(. Sorry guys, mods, delete.

Shanarana
April 24th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Why did you decide to cut your hair. How long is your hair now? If you feel you have trouble growing your hair long, why are you going to cut it? Do you have damage that you want to get rid of?

Elenna
April 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM
It'll take a lllllloooonnnnnggggg time to get from there to where you want your hair to be!

ETA, I have lots of damage, but am growing anyway.

Village Mama
April 24th, 2008, 09:12 PM
It took me about two years to get from 1/2 inch to where it is now ( with trims to even it out along the way). It has been an interesting journey. I did it because I was really in an odd place and needed to start over. Almost like I was grieving. There are a LOT of frustrating in between stages... but I am sure you are aware of that!

spidermom
April 24th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Wow. O.k., if you're sure. Enjoy your hair.

DaveDecker
April 24th, 2008, 09:15 PM
I'm going to cut all my hair off, down to about an inch so that I can experiment with the full spectrum of hair styles all the way until it is about 4 feet long. Hopefully I can get it to grow back that long, I typically have trouble growing my hair very long.

Are you looking to eliminate severely damaged hair?

If not, your priorities, in order, are (1) experimenting, (2) reaching classic. And that's okay... not judging, just clarifying. :) Of course, I am wanting to echo Elenna: cutting off 22" long hair to an inch represents "big trouble" for anyone wanting to get to classic. Well, maybe just "big delay." :wink:

Good luck, and have fun!

Shanarana
April 24th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Actually, I'm not. My friend posted from my account. I love my hair :(. Sorry guys, mods, delete.

No harm done. :)

Aronomy
April 24th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I was showing him some of the amazing hair here, Dianyla, Igor, etc. And then he does that ;). Thanks for understanding.

DecafJane
April 24th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Silly friend! My husband does the same thing when I am chatting on MSN to somebody, and go to the bathroom - he will jump on and start posting random messages. My friends think I have lost it. :P (Annoying but funny at the same time.)

I'm glad you are not cutting it all off. ;)

DaveDecker
April 24th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Silly friend! :silly: