PDA

View Full Version : Captain Jack Sparrow & Quattro

Rain
April 24th, 2008, 07:00 PM
$25 each. Amazing, beautiful sticks but I just never wear them, ever. The stick on the left has a loose headpin that you will want to glue down. It is wearable as it is but it's information you should have. These are both rather heavy and suitable for hair that is either thick or very long.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/bluecelt/th_50f7297e.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/bluecelt/50f7297e.jpg)

Prices include shipping within the US. Outside the US, shipping will vary. PayPal only, please. It doesn't matter if it's funded or not but please, no e-checks.

Eboshi
April 24th, 2008, 10:56 PM
And here I was hoping that I could buy Jack Sparrow and have him all for myself :D

Gorgeous sticks Rain !

Rain
April 24th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Like I would sell that! Ever! My kids keep laughing at me for the dumb factoids I know about Johnny Depp from reading Tiger Beat in junior high. The man has aged well. I'm sorry!

AprilElf
April 25th, 2008, 05:56 AM
How long are the Quattro sticks, Rain?

Rain
April 25th, 2008, 07:11 AM
How long are the Quattro sticks, Rain?

The wooden sticks are 5 3/4". Total length is 7 1/2".

Irishred
April 25th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Like I would sell that! Ever! My kids keep laughing at me for the dumb factoids I know about Johnny Depp from reading Tiger Beat in junior high. The man has aged well. I'm sorry!

OMG, I used to read that too. He was so cute way back then and still got it today. Is that mag even around anymore? I used to read Bop and one other too.

Ooops, beautiful sticks. If I could afford the copper ones I'd snatch them up. Did they come shiny or do they have the potential to be?

Rain
April 25th, 2008, 10:23 AM
OMG, I used to read that too. He was so cute way back then and still got it today. Is that mag even around anymore? I used to read Bop and one other too.

Ooops, beautiful sticks. If I could afford the copper ones I'd snatch them up. Did they come shiny or do they have the potential to be?

I think it might still be around because my kids recognized the title. They recognized it...and then laughed. :lol:

The copper came with an aged patina. I think it has a coating on it to keep it that way.

AprilElf
April 25th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Cool, I'll take those Quattros, Rain. :D
PMing you now.

TheHippieChick
April 30th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Gorgeous stix Girl!!
I was a Jumpstreat fan, myself. :D

Rain
April 30th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Gorgeous stix Girl!!
I was a Jumpstreat fan, myself. :D

Thanks. Me too! If I couldn't get home in time for Jump St., I was distressed.

AprilElf
May 6th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Rain, the sticks arrived today, safe and sound. They are so cool! :)
Thank you.

(Picture here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=579&pictureid=11369)- though I wish I could have got a better one ... *doh*)

Pegasus Marsters
May 6th, 2008, 07:42 AM
If my hair was still long I'd be snapping up those jack sparrow sticks.

Rain
May 19th, 2008, 03:27 PM
*bump* Lowered prices.

bugeyedmonster2
May 19th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Having fun reading all the entries about Johnny Depp. I remember 21 Jump Street.

(^_^)/
BEM

fatmoogas
May 24th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I must say that's just great.