PDA

View Full Version : S&D fail.

Heavenly Locks
December 5th, 2009, 03:30 AM
I just spent 30 minutes going over my hair in pencil sized sections next to a bright lamp. I only found 4 split ends!! My poor S&D scissors are feeling useless...

Thanks LHC!! :disco: I've never been this close to split free before :) My hair has never been better...

jeno
December 5th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Fantastic! Must be a really nice discovery.

WyrdWay
December 5th, 2009, 06:01 AM
I'm not sure what I would do it that happened to me. I'd probably think I fudged up and would go back over my whole head ^_^ Your hear looks amazing! I'm surprised this isn't a frequent occurrence for you :D

I'm not sure what I would do it that happened to me. I'd probably think I fudged up and would go back over my whole head ^_^ Your hear looks amazing! I'm surprised this isn't a frequent occurrence for you :D
:cheese: hair *smacks head* I can't wait till I can edit my posts. v_v

RoseRedDead
December 5th, 2009, 07:32 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations on your failure! :flowers: :D

rchorr
December 5th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Wonderful! I have fewer than I used to, but 4 would be a record low for me, too!

RCHORR'

starlights
December 5th, 2009, 08:27 AM
wow, well done!!! can you do my hair now please? lol haha! ;) i hope i can reduce mine to just 4 ((( one day!!!)) ;)

BlndeInDisguise
December 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM
That's great! I wish I only had four! :)

Dvips
December 5th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Congratulations!!

mugglemomof3
December 5th, 2009, 09:22 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations on your failure! :flowers: :D

good one!

What a wonderful thing for you! I'm officially envious. :thumbsup:

Teacherbear
December 5th, 2009, 12:13 PM
That is GREAT! Will you come over and start working on my hair, now!?! ;)

little_acorn
December 5th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I think there's a queue for you to do our hair.....

:cheese: congratulations on your failure :D :D

RancheroTheBee
December 5th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Congrats! I had my hair trimmed over two months ago, and I still don't have a single split. Then again, it was a professional trim, so the scissors were much sharper than mine.

lucys
December 5th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Nicely done. And failure is so often frowned upon. :-)

Qamar
December 5th, 2009, 01:56 PM
That is a fantastic failure of epic proportions! Congratulations!

My percentage of splits is definitely decreasing, but I still have too many to count. Most of them are teensy just starting to split on the very ends though. I rarely find the christmas tree splits.

enfys
December 5th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Congratulations!

I did the same thing this morning; I felt guilty that the mask I've been wearing in work my have rubbed on my hair so I looked for ages and couldn't find any splits, even on the layers that haven't been trimmed for over a year!

ShadowSwallow
December 5th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Mine too! I inspect my ends for splits regularly and they're just not there! They'll get tangled quickly... but there are no splits (or even white dots).

Of course I'm only at APL. :p

nph
December 5th, 2009, 06:00 PM
I did this on Sunday and I wasnt nearly as successful as you. what are your secrets? do you wear your hair up most of the time?

zule
December 5th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Congratulations on your marvelous failure! I'm so happy for you.

As an aside: jeno, that song is ridiculously difficult; a torture piece. You not only slayed it, you did so brilliantly. OMG, you're so talented and have obviously worked so hard--beautiful. The cliche, you sing like an angel.