PDA

View Full Version : Today I am so happy with my hair

natorade
December 2nd, 2009, 09:57 PM
I flat ironed my hair today and the long side of my hair is the length it was when I first got my A line cut. I put a couple of clip in extensions and it made my sides nearly collar length. The shorter side still needs about another 1-1.5 inches to go and the layers are shorter but I can put all my hair on that side behind my ear. So, today I put the short side behind my ear and sported a flower so it wouldn't look obvious that it is shorter then the other side. I walked around the mall today with so much more confidence. I really felt like my old self today. It was AMAZING! I even had a few boys ask me for my number haha. Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you all.

juliaxena
December 3rd, 2009, 12:07 AM
Yay. We'd love to see pics. I'm sure I can speak for everyone lol.

ericthegreat
December 3rd, 2009, 12:19 AM
Every little bit of progress really does count! Time flies, and before you know it a year goes by and your hair grows from your shoulders down to the middle of your back.

I'm happy that today, you did in fact see that your hair is growing and that you are starting to love it.

little_acorn
December 3rd, 2009, 12:20 AM
Thats great news, its nice to hear you are getting happy with your hair :D

JamieLeigh
December 3rd, 2009, 03:41 PM
Glad you're loving your hair! :flower: It's always fun to discover it's growing.

Tressie
December 3rd, 2009, 04:45 PM
I'm glad you had a happy hair day!!! (o:

InTheCity
December 3rd, 2009, 08:39 PM
Cheers for happy hair days.
We all need these to reflect back on when our hair decides to give us a difficult day.

Congrats!