PDA

View Full Version : Longest Hair Competition

Latin Tea
December 2nd, 2009, 08:24 PM
I came across this on YouTube. Be sure to watch the whole thing. There are 3 very 'interesting' up-dos for you to try!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ2yug_yqbQ&feature=related

talecon
December 2nd, 2009, 09:01 PM
I like the one that won with the whole cobra thing goin on. it was pretty kool :)

Little_Bird
December 3rd, 2009, 02:50 AM
I've seen this video a couple of times... the hair is amazing, specially from the girl who won. Still, I find that updo show up a little... awkward :confused:

Clarisse
December 3rd, 2009, 03:27 AM
I wouldn't dare to style my hair that way. It would be one tangly mess :P
And the show is... A bit weird? But the long hair i cool.

Chrissy
December 3rd, 2009, 04:46 AM
I only like the very beginning where you see the hair in it's natural state. The part where she is brushing her hair is nice. I see they don't measure the LHC way. Also I find the styles strange. I would hate to undo those!!!

Latin Tea
December 3rd, 2009, 01:07 PM
There is another video that has other compelling hairstyles. Looks like this is the 'creative' part of the competition. In this one, there is a 'creation' that takes long, beautiful hair and teases it into, well, I don't what to call it. Had to take her forever to get those tangles outa there!

imposterpockets
December 3rd, 2009, 01:16 PM
I was so worried they were going to fall down those stairs!

Ava711
December 3rd, 2009, 04:21 PM
It was cute up to the fastion-showy part!
The little looked like she would fall down the stairs!
Neat video though! :)

Tressie
December 3rd, 2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks for sharing this video. There was some lovely hair and some very cute little girls. I must say the updo part was rather bizarre, but that may have been the object. It does make sense, if you think about it, to measure from the crown of the head rather than the forehead IMHO.

Did any of you read the comments? Most of them were rude and negative! People amaze me with their lack of manners, and it seems to be getting worse and worse! UGH!

spidermom
December 3rd, 2009, 05:10 PM
I loved the bizarre styles; such creative fun!

JamieLeigh
December 3rd, 2009, 05:24 PM
It does make sense, if you think about it, to measure from the crown of the head rather than the forehead IMHO.

This makes more sense to me too, because I'm pretty darn sure the hair at the very front of my forehead is shorter than the rest, since it doesn't grow as quickly. :p But, ah well.

This was a really cute vid with some interesting styles...I don't think I'd ever try them, but it was fun to watch. :D

celelu
December 3rd, 2009, 06:09 PM
I liked the first updo... It's such a strange competition tough... You can hear only one person or two applauding, and I can't imagine how the TBL girls can stand between two knee-lenght hair and not realize they won't be the longest?! Anyway, maybe it's just friendly, and there are some nice manes there! :)

Yozhik
December 3rd, 2009, 07:01 PM
Wow! That was really amazing -- I was surprised when the camera flipped around to show how young the girls were -- I bet some of them have never gotten their hair cut!

Quixii
December 3rd, 2009, 07:27 PM
It does make sense, if you think about it, to measure from the crown of the head rather than the forehead IMHO.
That's how I measure my hair. I feel like it makes more sense. If I did it the LHC way, I'd be measure half the circumference of my head in addition to my hair. This way, I know that at least some of my hairs start there. =)

Anyway, I did like the hair in the video. ^-^

Armelle
December 3rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
No one seemed particularly happy :/