PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

HotFoxTrucking
November 29th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Hi my name is Fox and I am beyond excited to find this site. I have recently fully decided i regret cutting my long hair and am growing it out. It has been a horrible year and I feel it all started after I chopped off my hair that was almost to my bottom. Only good thing that happened this last year was meeting the man of my dreams! I miss my hair and he saw a photo of my hair and asked me so nicely to grow it back out. I am going to stick to it. I want to grow it out right this time. I had damaged hair then and do now. I am really considering either my natural color or going with henna to dye it. (he likes red heads) My fear with henna is it fading. I am a natural dirty blond but have dyed it a chocolate brown for the past 4 years. I want to stop the damage to my hair and do this right. Any advice will be so welcome! Thanks for Reading

Pierre
November 30th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Welcome to LHC!

I henna roots, I've been hennaing for years, and the ends are as henna-red as ever. And it prevents damage. Try it! But be sure to strand test.

HotFoxTrucking
November 30th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I have henna here at the house and am going to do it when my Boyfriend comes in off the road.

Silver
November 30th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Hi and welcome to LHC!

Me too, I'm going to use henna soon; my natural hair colour is the same as yours, but I'd like a nice warm brown-tone. Anyway; I hope you're going to get nice results with henna! :)

slb2221
December 1st, 2009, 07:06 AM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here:D

HotFoxTrucking
December 3rd, 2009, 01:34 PM
So I hennaed my hair and am in love! Will get photo's tonight to post up here! I am so happy and I did it last night so it isn't settled into its final color but I am in love! Will post the recipe I used if anyone is interested!