PDA

View Full Version : New Ficcare Colors?

sapphire-o
November 26th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Did anybody see this picture on their web site? Looks like some old colors and some new colors. But there's no description for them. All the text are still for the old colors. I know lots of people would love that emerald green jewel lotus. :) I hope that's indeed some new colors instead of a wrong picture there. Oh the bottom one in the shadows is black.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/sapphire-o/Hair%20and%20Toys%20Photos/lotusficcares.jpg

LittleOrca
November 27th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Oh yes, we have seen them in the Ficcare Color thread... We are eagerly awaiting a sale for them.

*Gets ready to max credit card... but first applies for one.*

sapphire-o
November 27th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Oh I didn't check that thread. :D So does anyone have more info on these new colors? I love that green one, even though green isn't really my color. I like that first one on top, too. How would you call that color? Sea foam or something?

LittleOrca
November 27th, 2009, 04:11 AM
Oh I didn't check that thread. :D So does anyone have more info on these new colors? I love that green one, even though green isn't really my color. I like that first one on top, too. How would you call that color? Sea foam or something?

The colors are named as follows (from top to bottom):

Opal (on Gold)
Dark Topaz (on Gold)
Burgundy (on Gold)
Dark Amethyst (on Gold)
Emerald (on Gold)
Royal Blue (on Gold)
Turquoise (on Silver)
Black Quartz (on Silver)

Here (http://www.ficcare.com/images/products/zoom_maximas_lotusJewel.jpg)is a close up :)

rach
November 27th, 2009, 04:34 AM
i'm in love with the :crush:
Dark Amethyst (on Gold)
Emerald (on Gold)

dam, dam, dam

I'm going to have more clips then hair :mad: not like i haven't already.

Redheaded Raven
November 27th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Pretty :inlove::cloud9:

Carolyn
November 27th, 2009, 07:44 AM
I am so in lust for the Opal one.

patience
November 27th, 2009, 10:23 AM
I thought I was going to have to get out my credit card, then saw the emerald was gold ... boo hoo :wail:

Xandergrammy
November 27th, 2009, 11:35 AM
I'm thinking I need the opal one and the black one. I really don't NEED any, but they sure are pretty! :gabigrin:

Marika
November 27th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I think I have to have the opal one... (Even though I said to myself just yesterday "No more hairtoys":o).

danacc
November 27th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Does this mean the current set of jewel colors will be retired? I'd better get my poor credit card back out...I want some of the silvers before they go away!

LittleOrca
November 27th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Does this mean the current set of jewel colors will be retired? I'd better get my poor credit card back out...I want some of the silvers before they go away!

I don't think they will be discontinued, I think it will be just another color option like some of the other Ficcares have.

I'm thinking I need the opal one and the black one. I really don't NEED any, but they sure are pretty! :gabigrin:

Can I borrow your husband to buy them all for me? :wannabe:

Tabitha
March 1st, 2010, 05:31 AM
In case any UKers/Europeans are interested - I've just noticed that Stone Bridge are now showing some of the Jewel I and II Lotus Maximas (http://www.stone-bridge.co.uk/ficcare-maximas-jewel-lotus-clip-971-p.asp) as stock items. I think this is new (somebody will no doubt tell me if I am wrong, and this is old news).

Fuchsia/silver, Aquamarine/silver, Olivine/silver, Sapphire/silver, Amethyst/silver, Topaz/gold (Jewel I)

Burgundy/gold, Emerald/gold, Opal/gold (Jewel II)

akka naeda
March 1st, 2010, 09:30 AM
In case any UKers/Europeans are interested - I've just noticed that Stone Bridge are now showing some of the Jewel I and II Lotus Maximas (http://www.stone-bridge.co.uk/ficcare-maximas-jewel-lotus-clip-971-p.asp) as stock items. I think this is new (somebody will no doubt tell me if I am wrong, and this is old news).

Fuchsia/silver, Aquamarine/silver, Olivine/silver, Sapphire/silver, Amethyst/silver, Topaz/gold (Jewel I)

Burgundy/gold, Emerald/gold, Opal/gold (Jewel II)

They had the Jewel 1 before but the jewel 2 is new.

EtherealOde
March 1st, 2010, 09:45 PM
My husband bought me one of the dark amethyst, it really is lovely...such a deep color yet transparent. So now I have 4 beautiful Ficcares, and he said he was buying me a couple more for my birthday!

I have to thank all you lovely-locked ladies here who showed off your hair with your Ficcares in it. Thanks to you, he decided he would really like to see me wear them too. :cheese:

Xandergrammy
March 2nd, 2010, 04:10 AM
Can I borrow your husband to buy them all for me? :wannabe:

After I get my opal one and black one! :gabigrin:

intothemist1999
March 2nd, 2010, 05:16 PM
Not sure of the details, but...

I emailed them a few days ago to let then know the wrong pop-up pics were coming up with the corresponding clips on the page, and they said they would correct it.

Of all of them, I don't know which ones are new... I *thought* I'd seen them before, but who know, my attention always went to the opal at the top! lol

MissMandyElizab
March 2nd, 2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah!!!!!! New hair toys!!!!!

MandyBeth
March 2nd, 2010, 06:36 PM
Given as *gak* they keep putting out the clips on gold, and the large Innovation is giving me hissy fits instead of staying in (the tip doesn't close more than the spring, thus it wants to fall out - too much hair, not enough length) - my love/need for Ficcares is rapidly dwindling....

*wanders off to decide what all she needs from etsy*