PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga had amazing hair:)

DarkChocolate
November 25th, 2009, 10:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GALfwBssEc

Check out this video:) She had some amazing hair:) I love the thick bangs too:) That is certainly a style I would like my hair in:)

peachrose
November 25th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Wow, that is so much better than all her latest MTV stuff! And nice hair, I agree.

jel
November 25th, 2009, 10:37 AM
It looks so thick and shiny, I'm wondering if it's a wig!

kimannabella
November 25th, 2009, 11:58 AM
ha, I think you mean she has a nice selection of wigs and extensions.

RancheroTheBee
November 25th, 2009, 12:19 PM
I love her hair, and also the song. Thanks for sharing!

ccmuffingirl
November 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM
OMG...I love her hair in this shot! I was expecting super bleached blonde strands, but it was absolutely lovely.

Periwinkle
November 25th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Wow. That's gorgeous!

Keildra
November 25th, 2009, 01:41 PM
her hair changes every time i see which raises a question from me. Does she wear wigs or does she really dye her hair that much?

Elenna
November 25th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Wonder if this is her real hair before she went blond. Nice hair!

GlassEyes
November 25th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Yeah, her real hair color is brunette. I dunno if it's all natural though, but it looks it.

They dyed it because she got confused with Amy Winehouse, supposedly. Now she just gets confused with Christina Aguilera.

free_hug
November 25th, 2009, 02:13 PM
To me it usually looks like she did have amazing thick dark hair back then, when she was Stefani Germanotta. See

http://static.gigwise.com/gallery/5286226_LadyGaGa-Before.jpg

or

http://a974.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00820/37/91/820701973_l.jpg

Well, it's quite apparent she switched for a huge set of wigs and extensions since then, but this should be no wonder with that much bleaching and other manipulations. But easy to believe her hair is full and thick and very resistant to have survived those treatments at all...

mod ETA: pleas note: On Posting Pictures - Hotlinking with IMG Tags and Copyright Issues (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939) :) Finoriel

spidermom
November 25th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Hate the bangs, otherwise very smooth and shiny; pretty, wig or not.

DarkChocolate
November 25th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I didn't think that it was a wig or extensions since she was not yet famous:)

Fiferstone
November 25th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Yes she had gorgeous hair, then. Too bad it's now fried/dyed/laid to the side.

LittleOrca
November 25th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Wig or not, it looks a lot better than her current look.

QueenAnne'sLace
November 25th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Wow...she looks.. normal!!

*Rose Red*
November 26th, 2009, 02:52 AM
This hair looks so much better than her look actually.

Furyah
November 26th, 2009, 03:34 AM
Wow...she looks.. normal!!

Anyway, what is normal?

to me, what people keen and picky about this normality consider normal is a soooo narrow, blind and blunt spectrum. And it applies to everybody, mainstream or different; not seeing and considering the good parts of somebody different on personal normality basis is just plain sad to me.

We are living in a life that can be seen in a far wider view than spectrums, even wide. IMHO.

WaimeaWahine
November 26th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Wigs and extensions. Please remember she was a club kid and always will be. :)

Furyah
November 26th, 2009, 06:46 AM
As I do. I own pretty, long hair and yes. Sometime I put really weird extensions i weird colors. But not everyday!

I've grown up ;) And I like to stay in a peaceful state doing the groceries in the morning, still yawning.

EDIT: well, maybe 10 times a year.

EDIT2: non "permanent" extension, Knowing that there are clever, non damaging ways to tie some funny stuff in a hairdo without messing the "natural mass"

Alexannee10
November 26th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Wow :| She looks .. different!

windinherhair
November 26th, 2009, 10:14 AM
I really love the look of her hair in this video! I have always seen her with wild wigs in various colors so it was interesting to see her like this. :) Since she is known for changing her look a lot, it makes me wonder if it might be a wig but I thought it looked real when I saw her touch the top of her head. It is hard to tell at such a distance and in low lights.

Leena7
November 26th, 2009, 10:20 AM
There is just something so appealing about Lady Gaga's look. Even when she looks completely crazy, I am still drawn to her. I don't know what it is, but I know that I always like her hair, even when it is bleached or a wig.

JessTheMess
November 26th, 2009, 10:36 AM
wow... I like it... a lot! Love Lady GaGa she is quite the performer...with and without the extras

Darkhorse1
November 26th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Tiz a wig. No hair falls that evenly and is that shiny. But, it's beautiful. (hair that is)

ooo
November 26th, 2009, 12:34 PM
if it's a wig, it's a nice wig :-)

Fiferstone
January 16th, 2010, 06:39 PM
I'll admit it. I love her voice, she can really, really sing. I vastly prefer her sound to the autouned birdsong that passes for female vocalist style these days. I'm afraid I've got "Bad Romance" embedded in my brain at the moment so you'll have to forgive me. When I listen to it on YouTube I scroll down because I don't really enjoy the wacky visuals in the video. Just give me the music, please. :wink:

30isthenewblack
January 16th, 2010, 07:40 PM
How apt she is singing at 'The Cutting Room' haha although in our case it would be called 'The S&D and trimming room' :smile:

Aer
January 16th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Her hair looks great. I don't think it's a wig because it's looks just like her hair in old pics when she was a kid. I like Lady GaGa, I usually steer clear of pop music, but she is one of my exceptions.

Twil
January 16th, 2010, 07:56 PM
I remember her as a brunette, her hair was so pretty, but she wanted to be more edgy, since her look didn't match her music.

Shicurls
January 16th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I Am pleasantly shocked!!! She has a great voice and she used to have great hair!! Secretly love her other music too......

Pear Martini
January 16th, 2010, 08:03 PM
I cant believe thats her! Shes the opposite of what I thought she was. She just seems so plastic but I guess thats just how they are marketing her. I have a new respect for her now

MissManda
January 16th, 2010, 08:07 PM
I don't care if Lady Gaga was wearing extensions or a wig, it still looks so thick and gorgeous! I love the color!

ericthegreat
January 16th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Wigs. Wigs. And even when she wasn't wearing a wig, then she put in extensions.

Lady Gaga had already developed her unique voice and fashion sense years ago when she was a young teenager before she made it big. She was already coming up with her own outrageous outfits and makeup and hairstyles(including wigs and hair extensions) when she was just a club kid. She performed at all of New York's underground clubs and gay bars, that's how she was able to get herself so well known seemly overnight. She already had connections in high places before she did 'Just Dance'.

I personally prefer her 'Paparazzi' music video, in it Alexander Skarsgard :cloud9: plays her boyfriend.

Pear Martini
January 16th, 2010, 08:31 PM
I like her song poker face but when I watch her music videos all I see is tits and ass. Why cant a woman with talent just be a woman with talent without having to exploit her body these days? I live in Miami so I am used to seeing T&A everywhere but this is almost embarrassing to me as a young woman.

I'm 21 and I feel this way. If I had a daughter I would be worried if these pop stars were her role models.

tralalalara
January 17th, 2010, 01:30 AM
The epic lack of a part in her hair makes me think it's a wig in this video. It's like Barbie doll hair, it lays flat in all directions instead of having some kind of direction due to gravity.

And it *did* take me a while to realize that her hair now is only around shoulder length, and in videos of her first tour you can see it lay as an obvious layer over her extensions. Sometimes it looked sloppy 'cause I think they were glue-in, not clip-in, so she couldn't wash it.

But this performance is less of a workout, so her wig doesn't get nappy.

And in this video from a year earlier (pre-Gaga), it's not as thick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUyBDazufms&NR=1

enfys
January 17th, 2010, 08:26 AM
I love her image. She doesn't stand out as a brunette.

If I was a celebrity of any sort I'd prefer to wear wigs than wreck my hair with the styling and whatever. I'd love white blonde hair!

It's nice to see how she looked since in the UK she just appeared last year and that was all we knew.

lapushka
January 17th, 2010, 08:44 AM
She's got an amazing voice, that's for sure.

Speckla
January 17th, 2010, 08:45 AM
She still has amazing hair - it's all in her head and waiting to escape! :)

DarkChocolate
January 21st, 2010, 10:14 AM
The epic lack of a part in her hair makes me think it's a wig in this video. It's like Barbie doll hair, it lays flat in all directions instead of having some kind of direction due to gravity.

And it *did* take me a while to realize that her hair now is only around shoulder length, and in videos of her first tour you can see it lay as an obvious layer over her extensions. Sometimes it looked sloppy 'cause I think they were glue-in, not clip-in, so she couldn't wash it.

But this performance is less of a workout, so her wig doesn't get nappy.

And in this video from a year earlier (pre-Gaga), it's not as thick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUyBDazufms&NR=1

Ooopps silly me I didn't notice the lack of a part:)

Nyxe
January 21st, 2010, 11:34 AM
I'm not sure if that was a wig, but her natural hair is at least similar to that, as shown in this hidden camera show she was on years ago:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2300110-lady-gaga-reaches-her-boiling-point-in-2005-news-video-mtv

And for those of us who are Lady Gaga addicts, here is your daily fix, damaged hair and all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7HvURBhMGE&feature=channel

I love her, she is an amazing artist!

:love:

jivete
January 21st, 2010, 07:44 PM
That particular hair might have been a wig, but I've been looking through internet pictures and her natural hair is very nice. I don't know that much about her, but I think she's great.

Karala
April 14th, 2010, 05:33 PM
I've just come across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b2C20qN4Ps&feature=player_embedded , doesn't look like a wig to me in this one! And sure looks very pretty!