PDA

View Full Version : My man and my hair

Bellalalala
November 24th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I don't talk about my hair too much, but my fiance still seems to realize how important it is to me.

I saw a woman at a restaurant the other day with a tailbone length hair and I gasped and commented on how healthy and shiny her hair was.
My fiance put his hand on my shoulder, smiled and said:
"You'll get there, and in the meantime, you're hair looks beautiful"

I was shocked, I'm APL and I've never even told him that I want to grow my hair out long. Out of nowhere, he just seems to get it.

LittleOrca
November 24th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Awww :love:

That was so sweet of him to say that and give you reassurance. Your hair will look lovely at tailbone and any other length, I am sure!

Gabriel
November 24th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Awwwwww that was so charmingly sweet of him!

Hay22
November 24th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Aww! Sometimes boys are sweet like that.

FB
November 24th, 2009, 07:11 PM
That was very sweet and it is always nice to get support from those you love.

young&reckless
November 24th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Can I borrow him? Does he have a twin brother?

little_acorn
November 24th, 2009, 08:21 PM
He's a keeper :D

Bellalalala
November 24th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Can I borrow him? Does he have a twin brother?

hahaha
he is ridiculously sweet!

QueenAnne'sLace
November 24th, 2009, 08:45 PM
This is about so much more than your hair ( which is gorgeous, by the way). This is about a guy getting what makes you tick and being a part of what's important to you. And that's great!!
How to share the love?
Maybe watch football with him or go see an action movie with him. Or just spend a lazy morning in bed together.
Who knows? :wink:

Vrushali
November 24th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Awww..cho chweet!!

camirra555
November 24th, 2009, 09:47 PM
That's why he is your fiance! Because he knows you that well :). My DBF does stuff like this sometimes. Sometimes I wonder if he knows me better than I know myself *smile*

walkinglady
November 24th, 2009, 10:13 PM
The other half can surprise you when you least expect it! Sounds like a keeper to me : )

Keildra
November 24th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Aww that's sweet he understands every bit of you

one of my ex's only liked pixie cut girls and kept telling all this bologna about how my hair would look great cut or it would be easier to manage shorter, even after I showed him how bad I looked with short hair. You can probably see why we broke up now (that wasn't the whole reason but it was part of it)

Point: It's great you have someone that understands what's important to you, especially if he knows without you telling him. Keeper Alert

Tressie
November 25th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Very, very nice!! I agree "Keeper"!!

JCFantasy23
November 25th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Awww what a sweet guy :)

InTheCity
November 26th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Isn't that the greatest! Good for you :)

bigmama8
November 26th, 2009, 07:20 PM
That is so sweet! He sounds like a "keeper" to me too. Someone who knows and supports you in what you think is important is really a great person.

Leah Polamalu
November 26th, 2009, 08:05 PM
So nice to have a supportive boy :)

JamieLeigh
December 1st, 2009, 09:15 AM
This is about so much more than your hair ( which is gorgeous, by the way). This is about a guy getting what makes you tick and being a part of what's important to you. And that's great!!

This, exactly! :flower: Awww. Lol

Lori
December 1st, 2009, 09:28 AM
awww that's really sweet.

One thing I love about my hubby is that he notices the little stuff and comments on it, like when I change my nail polish or wear my hair different. It's nice having a guy that's so attentive:) And he's been so supportive since I've started water-only washing. I went through an awful greasy phase for a few weeks and he couldn't keep his hands off my hair, saying how soft it is, when I felt absolutely disgusting..