PDA

View Full Version : Aha moment! My hair got caught..

Speckla
November 24th, 2009, 09:55 AM
in my armpits while doing Zumba...woohoo. I have to wear my hair up now while working out. :cheese:

Islandgrrl
November 24th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Yay hair! Yay armpits! But most of all....YAY Zumba!!! Congrats on your milestone!

SimplyViki
November 24th, 2009, 09:57 AM
:D Sweet! You know you're a longhair when you have to start taking precautions to keep your hair from getting caught/stuck in things.

JamieLeigh
November 24th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Nice! Not nice that it inconveniences you in any way, but nice that you had a long-hair moment! :D

LittleOrca
November 24th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Horay for a hair milestone! :)

ericthegreat
November 24th, 2009, 05:59 PM
You KNOW YOU'RE an official longhair when you accidently get it caught in something like underneath your chair, your shirt, the door, an umbrella, and yes of course under those smelly armpits! Welcome to my world Speckla. :cheese:

Speckla
November 24th, 2009, 06:04 PM
You KNOW YOU'RE an official longhair when you accidently get it caught in something like underneath your chair, your shirt, the door, an umbrella, and yes of course under those smelly armpits! Welcome to my world Speckla. :cheese:
Hey, those pits aren't smelly Mr. Eric! I used Secret. And I hope it doesn't let my secret out during class. Lol. I'd hate for odor to knock someone out.

I wore a flexi 8 bun tonight and it held great!