PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful hair in commercial

Francoise1606
November 24th, 2009, 08:55 AM
And indian commercial for Garnier, featuring a girl with very long hair.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExZ8Wte2zkE

pinchbeck
November 24th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Nice commercial featuring perfect long hair. I think Asian hair is easier to manage than Caucasian hair. I wonder if this is one of the reasons all Caucasians don't sport knee length hair. Asian hair strands are thicker and rounder. This is just a thought.

Francoise1606
November 24th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I'm pretty sure it is different. My family is mixed from both europe and india and when my hair is long and undamaged it doesn't tangle in the same way that the other scandinavian girls' hair does. Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but everyone in my mothers family ( mixed) has really straight dark hair, and my fathers family (100% caucasian) has hair that tangles easily.

Radulfr
November 24th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Good commercial for a brand I never tried. Is that a good brand?

ttubabe
November 24th, 2009, 10:14 AM
I'm so jealous her hair is amazing. I wonder if its all her's though?

LittleOrca
November 24th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Nice commercial featuring perfect long hair. I think Asian hair is easier to manage than Caucasian hair. I wonder if this is one of the reasons all Caucasians don't sport knee length hair. Asian hair strands are thicker and rounder. This is just a thought.

I have read that Asian hair (as in Japanese, Chinese, etc) is very thick, but Indian hair is a lot like Caucasian hair and that is why it is the hair that is more 'farmed' for extensions and wigs than other hair is. Who knows if that is true though, I have not felt anyone's hair lately to see for myself. :lol:

longhairdream
November 24th, 2009, 12:18 PM
yep this is a good commercial - superbly beautiful long hair - a treat to watch :)

Gypsy
November 24th, 2009, 12:52 PM
That girl is stunningly beautiful- hair and face!:)

Anje
November 24th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Beautiful commercial. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's extensions. At about 0:12, you can see that she has a lot of blunt cut hair at waist length.

Speckla
November 24th, 2009, 01:38 PM

I have a lot of GF products and always get good results from them. But I have to shampoo with sulfates often if I use them. So, I guess they're good if you don't mind shampooing.

Francoise1606
November 24th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I'm pretty sure it's extensions too, but one can always dream of having hair like that. After seeing a lot of the members here, I know that it is certainly possible:)

LittleOrca
November 24th, 2009, 01:53 PM

This is the brand that I use for my hair. When my hair is all virgin hair I might switch, but for now it helps in keeping my hair, as it currently stands, from being a brat. To each their own though. :)

slz
November 24th, 2009, 02:16 PM

I tried it ages ago and it literally burned my hands - granted I have very sensitive skin there (eczema), but still, it was very uncomfortable and so I didn't use it more than once. I have no idea about its effectiveness / if it contains cones or sulfates though. I'd say most probably it does.

Keildra
November 24th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I tried it and loved it but then switched away from it for a while. I'm going to go back to just the conditioner though because it was one of the few things that kept my hair from falling out so much

apynip
November 24th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I LOVE her hair. And i use that shampoo and conditioner!

I LOOOVE it.

makes my hair all soft like a bunnys fur and mmmm loove it.

Radulfr
November 24th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks to all who gave a review of this brand. :flower:
I'll maybe try a small bottle.

Wicked Princess
November 25th, 2009, 02:39 AM
I don't care if it is real or not...I've seen that commercial before, and I love that woman's hair! :D

I've used the brand before and my hair didn't seem to mind. I'm currently using something that works a little better for me, though.

Chrissy
November 25th, 2009, 06:36 AM
I've tried this brand and my hair hates it. It's probably because my hair tends to be oily and this brand has a lot of moisturizing effects to it. I find it makes my hair feel even more oily. I felt like it never rinsed completely out. I did not dilute it though.

LoversLullaby
November 25th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Beautiful hair! I wish I had hair like that.

cocolover
November 25th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Her hair is gorgeous! I want it!!!!