PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations!

korikat
April 24th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Hi, Everyone! Just happened upon this wonderful site the other day, and after some poking around, decided I must join.

Like a lot of girls, I had long hair as a child. Chopped it all off in second grade and kept it short for years. Then, I started growing it out again in junior high and by my senior year of high school it was at tailbone length.

I loved my long hair, but when I started college, it was just too much work to take care of it on top of my already cram-packed schedule. So after agonizing over it for months, I finally made the decision to go short again.

I kept my hair super-short for years thereafter. And then last year, I wound up letting it grow out for a costume I was working on (as I was going to be using a hair piece that required a ponytail as a base). That turned out to be a turning point, and shortly thereafter I decided to commit myself to going long again--hoping to get to my previous length, and perhaps even longer.

I'm definitely making progress, and greatly enjoying having enough hair to "play with" again.

Now that I've found this site, I'm looking forward to learning and meeting some of you wonderful long-haired folks. :)

korikat
April 24th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Edit: Minor correction... It was actually at classic rather than tailbone length. Getting my terminology confused. :doh:

Shanarana
April 24th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Hello, and welcome. I'm sure you'll love the site, and the people here are wonderful. :)