PDA

View Full Version : The Prodigy is coming . . . but how to wear hair?

Poetic
November 23rd, 2009, 04:42 PM
I shall be going to see The Prodigy on the 24th of July 2010.:joy::happydance::happydance::thud: I have waited years to see them and am wondering, how I should wear my hair? I am sure the experience will be wild, to say the least. Thus, I am thinking wearing my hair down is a big NO!

"Any suggestions?" she asks, as The Prodigy plays loudly in the background.;)

little_acorn
November 23rd, 2009, 06:30 PM
Cool :D

How long is your hair? You could do lots of funky mini buns as this would keep your hair safely contained but look quite funky at the same time. If your hair is longer it may be too long to do this style.

Poetic
November 23rd, 2009, 07:30 PM
Much of my hair is a few inches above tailbone. I was thinking of wearing a funky knot secured at the nape of my neck, but this may be too plain.:rolleyes::shrug:

klcqtee
November 23rd, 2009, 09:19 PM
Hm, I don't know what "The Prodigy" is (sorry), but if you're looking for some sort of interesting funky style (I'm assuming it's some sort of band), then I'd make a row of bee butt buns into a mohawk style. Either that or maybe a dutch braid, then pin the braid back on top of itself- braid down like normal, but take the length of your braid and in it back on top of the original braid, to build up a mohawk.

Tabitha
November 24th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Might be safer to wear it up in case any fires start :p

vanity_acefake
November 24th, 2009, 04:03 AM
Ooh you lucky thing. I love them so much. Especially Keith Flint. I would wear my hair up in a funky style with lots of spiky ends. As punky as you can make it! Promise you will let us know how the concert goes. Have a great time.

Poetic
November 24th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Hm, I don't know what "The Prodigy" is (sorry), but if you're looking for some sort of interesting funky style (I'm assuming it's some sort of band), then I'd make a row of bee butt buns into a mohawk style. Either that or maybe a dutch braid, then pin the braid back on top of itself- braid down like normal, but take the length of your braid and in it back on top of the original braid, to build up a mohawk.

The Mohawk idea sounds like fun.

Might be safer to wear it up in case any fires start :p

You know, I was thinking this exactly. ;)

Ooh you lucky thing. I love them so much. Especially Keith Flint. I would wear my hair up in a funky style with lots of spiky ends. As punky as you can make it! Promise you will let us know how the concert goes. Have a great time.

Thanks. I am quite in love with Maxim myself. But I too love them all. I plan to take many, many pictures.