PDA

View Full Version : in need of scalp soothing mask

hennared
November 23rd, 2009, 03:05 PM
So, I am one of those people who usually never likes Sally's or salon products (too much junk in them, esp. cones). But a while ago, I found a very soothing 'dandruff scalp conditioner' I really liked, made by Ion, and sold at Sally's. Wouldn't you know it, they no longer stock it (sigh) and I can't find it anywhere.

I'm looking for something similar that is soothing to the scalp and if it has dandruff combating ingredients that's a plus, but not necessary. I had likes how the Ion product soothed my scalp and was a gentle conditioning agent that offered good slip for me. I wanted something similar to use as a light treatment for my hair, before oiling my scalp with a homemade scalp soothing blend and then washing out the oil with mild shampoo in the morning. Any ideas?
(I really need a light something or other to wash before the oiling.. trust me, I do)

jojo
November 23rd, 2009, 03:12 PM
how about a cheapo deep conditioner with a few drops of pepermint and tea tree oil added?

The pepermint will soothe and the tea tree will help with the dandruff. (sorry im dyslexic and terrible speller, the spell check thingy ma gig isnt working for some reason tonight)

Gabriel
November 24th, 2009, 06:03 AM
Have you checked their website online? Often Sally's will stock more stuff online than on their shelves. I'd also check and see if the product company itself has it's own website too.