PDA

View Full Version : New Growth!

hazelnut
November 21st, 2009, 02:44 PM
Hey guys,

I know it's been quite a long time since I actually posted anything on this site. But a few months ago I was on here moaning and groaning about how my hair will never grow and how much I hated it. Well, I'm extremely happy to report that I have new growth!:cheese: With hair as curly as mine it's really hard to actually see new growth but I was washing it one day and I noticed two things:

1.) My "scab hair"(hair that is damaged and looks much frizzier and crazy then your actual hair) had moved down to the sides of my head.
2.) I also noticed that this new growth was more willing to accept conditioner, didn't frizz up nearly as much as my damaged hair, and it was easier to get my comb through while I was detangling.

I'm waaaay too happy about this. I only hope that I start to see even more growth soon.:)

duckish
November 21st, 2009, 02:48 PM
Eee! That's pretty exciting! Go, hair, go! :cheese:

hazelnut
November 21st, 2009, 02:49 PM
Eee! That's pretty exciting! Go, hair, go! :cheese:
Thank you so much!:)

spidermom
November 21st, 2009, 03:09 PM
Progress is so rewarding; inspiration can only carry us so far.

AutumnSky
November 21st, 2009, 03:29 PM
Woot woot! That's great Hazelnut.... Keep up the good work!

little_acorn
November 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM
Yipee for progress :D

Tangerine
November 21st, 2009, 04:15 PM
Is there such a thing as feeling waaay too happy, especially when it comes to hair? :D

Yay for progress! Pictures..? :blossom:

Addy
November 21st, 2009, 04:52 PM
Good for you! It's so nice to be able to actually see the progress! :cool:

shockinglength
November 21st, 2009, 07:41 PM
Ya hoo! I've noticed progress with my hair as well =D I know the feeling. Good job.

ericthegreat
November 21st, 2009, 08:26 PM
That is excellent news hazelnut!!!!! :cheese:

Keep up the wonderful growth, and pretty soon you will be able to grow out your hair long enough to safely cut off the damaged parts you don't like. :)

hazelnut
November 22nd, 2009, 12:31 AM
Is there such a thing as feeling waaay too happy, especially when it comes to hair? :D

Yay for progress! Pictures..? :blossom:
Unfortunately my growth isn't so noticeable that you can really tell right away. I only know I have new growth by the way it feels and the way it acts while it's wet and when it's dry. But I promise as soon as I can get some more growth I'm posting tons of pictures.:)

Tangerine
November 22nd, 2009, 01:04 AM
Looking forward to it :)

JamieLeigh
November 24th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Awesome! It's great to hear about the good things that are going on with your hair. Congrats on progress! :flower:

Radulfr
November 24th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Congratulations! I have wavy hair that also is hard to detect growth. Looking forward to the pics!

RancheroTheBee
November 24th, 2009, 11:23 AM
No such thing as "way too happy". You should have seen me when I arranged a bun for the first time.

Congratulations! The patience always pays off.