PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditioner

RoseRedDead
November 20th, 2009, 07:01 PM
I searched the forums for this, but only found mention of it in 1 or 2 threads.

Does anyone have this, and like this?

I bought a bottle from a scratch and dent store for $3.20 (as opposed to what the label said, $12.95) and used a little bit as a leave-in. It smells very good - a sort of powdery pumpkin pie scent. It has no 'cones and no protein (all good for me), but lots of good oils (at least jojoba - can't remember the rest of the ingredients off the top of my head).

I only bought it because it was cheap, and I wanted to use it for a leave-in because of the scent...

I don't really know how effective it is as of yet, because my hair has been up all day.

Anyone?

Xandergrammy
November 20th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I've been wanting to try this for awhile. I seem to remember reading a couple of things from other members who used it and liked it. I've used other Healthy Sexy Hair, and Curly Sexy Hair, etc. and I've liked everything that I've tried.

Olivia23
November 21st, 2009, 05:25 PM
I use it and love it! I wish I could find it for 3 or 4 bucks. I paid about 14 each for shampoo and conditioner! I also love the pumpkin hair mask treatment. The smell is delicious!

RoseRedDead
November 21st, 2009, 05:48 PM
The smell is definitely wonderful, especially at this time of year. :D

My hair is tangly right now, and I'm not sure if it's because of the conditioner or no. It could be because I really need to clarify (I used 'cones recently, and there is a window of non-tangly time, then it goes downhill).

truwave
November 24th, 2009, 05:42 PM
I have heard good things, i bought some for my mom for christmas.