PDA

View Full Version : Survivor - Natalie's hair

LaurelSpring
November 20th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I really love how Natalie does her hair on Survivor. I wish I knew how to put mine up in that messy sort of updo and have it look that cute. I wonder if she has pins or clips on the Island? It seems to stay well through the challenges. Anyone know how she does it?

lonestargal
November 21st, 2009, 09:01 AM
I don't have any suggestions just wanted to say that I agree. I think she is really cute and it frustrates me that she is on an island with no product what so ever and still looks decent and even when I TRY to do my hair, never looks that cute lol :rolleyes:

Olivia23
November 21st, 2009, 04:37 PM
I noticed when I used to watch survivor all the girls hair looked pretty good. You would think that being stranded with no products they would all have greasy hair. I think they must do something to make them look decent. Also another thing I noticed was that they all had extremely white teeth throughout the whole show. What's up with that?

lonestargal
November 21st, 2009, 10:02 PM
I noticed when I used to watch survivor all the girls hair looked pretty good. You would think that being stranded with no products they would all have greasy hair. I think they must do something to make them look decent. Also another thing I noticed was that they all had extremely white teeth throughout the whole show. What's up with that?

I noticed the teeth thing too!! I have seen several times when they are sitting around talking that they will have little sticks that they scrape their teeth with but I can't imagine that it would do that good of a job.