PDA

View Full Version : (Almost) one year anniversay

kdaniels8811
November 18th, 2009, 05:42 PM
It really is growing! I started following LHC last November so it is around one year. My siggy pic was taken in May so I am definately seeing growth. The ends are not brushed smooth so look yucky, but I am about an inch or two from waist!!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr303/kdaniels8811/11_1509hair.jpg

11/15/09

bigmama8
November 18th, 2009, 05:46 PM
You have had a lot of growth in just a few months! Your hair is really lovely. It looks so shiny and thick.

ericthegreat
November 18th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Congrats on making it to the eve of your first year anniversary kdaniels. :flower:

You have achieved a good deal of growth in that time.

camirra555
November 18th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Oh wow, that's a lot of progress. How often do you trim?

Autumnberry
November 18th, 2009, 11:20 PM
It really is growing! I started following LHC last November so it is around one year. My siggy pic was taken in May so I am definately seeing growth. The ends are not brushed smooth so look yucky, but I am about an inch or two from waist!!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr303/kdaniels8811/11_1509hair.jpg

11/15/09

Your hair IS growing so fast--congratulations! And it looks very healthy, too. Do you attribute this to using natural products, or protective styling?

Aditi
November 18th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Congratulation on one year anniversary :flower: You have great growth keep it up.

Gypsygirl
November 19th, 2009, 12:49 AM
I love your fairytale ends! They don't look yucky at all! :)

hmmm
November 19th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Beautiful hair! And really good progress too. Do you take supplements for growth?

kdaniels8811
November 19th, 2009, 03:56 AM
No, I do not trim, in well over a year now. I use herbs for washing and conditioning (yay, catnip!) and wear updos 95% of the time. For me, giving up all heat, air drying, very gentle combing and wearing it up has made all the difference. Along with indian herbs for washing and conditioning. I do clarify every 3-4 months and use hendigo every couple months - root touch ups so I am certain that has helped. Other than that, I eat a healthy diet, exercise, and get enough sleep. Take standard vitamins. What has helped most is time and eliminating the things that caused it to break off. Thank you all for your kiind replies!

Tangerine
November 19th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Congrats! Your hair looks lovely. I love your hemline! :flower:

Autumnberry
November 19th, 2009, 07:57 PM
No, I do not trim, in well over a year now. I use herbs for washing and conditioning (yay, catnip!) and wear updos 95% of the time. For me, giving up all heat, air drying, very gentle combing and wearing it up has made all the difference. Along with indian herbs for washing and conditioning. I do clarify every 3-4 months and use hendigo every couple months - root touch ups so I am certain that has helped. Other than that, I eat a healthy diet, exercise, and get enough sleep. Take standard vitamins. What has helped most is time and eliminating the things that caused it to break off. Thank you all for your kiind replies!

You are so good to your hair! And the good diet/exercise and sleep habits, well, that sounds very good to the body, too. I will try and be nicer to mine (I think, hair AND body), like protective updos in the wind this winter :D.

Tressie
November 19th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Yay, congratulations!! Your hair has grown very well, and looks very thick and healthy!! :cheese:

little_acorn
November 19th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Congratulations :flowers: - great growth too!!

JamieLeigh
November 20th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Wonderful progress! Happy 1-year anniversary (almost). :flower: Your hair is gorgeous.