PDA

View Full Version : Swap 3-prong forks?

Sherri
November 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM
I have a 60th street , 3-prong bahama cherry wood in 6" that I would like to swap for another shorter 5" fork.
Would like 60th street, Jimfo, blondiesturn, or just try me with something you have.
Here is a pic of the fork.SOLD
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n285/Sherri3_2006/lhc1049.jpg
All other forks have swapped or sold.

ETA I would like either Tulipwood, macassar ebony, zebrawood
3 or 4 prong doesn't matter.

Loviatar
November 17th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Sherri - is it 6 inch prongs or 6 inch overall?

I think I have a 5 inch Lacewood 60th St 3 prong you can have if you want it. I barely wear it as I have one similar. I will measure it tonight. :) In shape, it's like the dark blue one in your pic.

Sherri
November 17th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Sherri - is it 6 inch prongs or 6 inch overall?

I think I have a 5 inch Lacewood 60th St 3 prong you can have if you want it. I barely wear it as I have one similar. I will measure it tonight. :) In shape, it's like the dark blue one in your pic.
It is 6" overall. I will be happy to take a look at your fork.

Loviatar
November 19th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Sherri I have measured the fork and I am gutted to say I think it may be too long for you. It's 6 inches long overall, well just under 6 inches if I'm honest. The prong length is just under 5 inches. Can you let me know if you'd like to see a photo, or if it really is too long?

I would be happy to purchase the fork you have, if that helps any, then you could choose and buy your own shorter fork.

Sherri
November 24th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Sherri I have measured the fork and I am gutted to say I think it may be too long for you. It's 6 inches long overall, well just under 6 inches if I'm honest. The prong length is just under 5 inches. Can you let me know if you'd like to see a photo, or if it really is too long?

I would be happy to purchase the fork you have, if that helps any, then you could choose and buy your own shorter fork.
Still available for swap
Loviatar not sure I want to sell at this time.
Think I would prefer to trade.
Thanks for the offer:flower:

Sherri
November 25th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Bump
Would like tulipwood,macassar ebony, zebrawood
3 or 4 prong.

Sherri
December 15th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Bump-Still available:)GONE