PDA

View Full Version : seeking BPAL samples!

Katze
April 23rd, 2008, 11:16 AM
I'm not sure if this is OK to post here, so mods please kindly tell me if I am out of line!

After getting lost and frustated by the BPAL site, but still really, really interested in the stuff, I'd love to see if I can buy any of the following - sample, imp, tiny bottle - anything "trial" size - from any LHC folks. I'd rather buy excess or unwanted from someone "known" through LHC than through the BPAL forums, which are huge and unwieldy. And BPAL has a current delay of 14-21 days on filling orders!

SO. I'm in Europe, so would prefer to buy from others here (**EU or UK**) to save costs and time ** BUT if you are kind enough to ship from the USA - and write "present" to get it through customs, I will happily reimburse you. Paypal would be best as I already use it to transfer money internationally.

I'd be interested in any/all on my list of possible matches:

Anne Bonny, Bastet, Black Annis, Black Tower, Bloodlust, Calico Jack, Coyote, Fenris Wolf, Haunted, The Lion, Nosferatu, Omen, Schwarzer Mond, Zombi

(that's it for now - there is just too much to go through it all!)

if anyone has too much of any of these or wants to get rid of one/all of them I would be very happy to take them off your hands.

thank you very much

Katze

CountessDeJager
April 23rd, 2008, 05:20 PM
I'm in the US but if you don't get closer offers I have heaps of extras, lemme go paw through the shoebox and I'll PM you the ones I have from your list.

Elizabeth

Katze
April 23rd, 2008, 10:51 PM
you rock, just read your PM! Will let you know...

greek_lady
May 1st, 2008, 10:38 PM
Have you found all the samples you were looking for Katze?
If you are interested in any more, I would be glad to help.

CountessDeJager
May 1st, 2008, 11:02 PM
She's got Anne Bonny, Black Annis, Black Tower, Bloodlust, Fenris Wolf, Haunted, Nosferatu, Omen, and Zombi crossed off her list now leaving Bastet, Calico Jack, Coyote, The Lion, and Schwarzer Mond she may still want. :D

greek_lady
May 2nd, 2008, 08:38 AM
Ohh I only have two of those and I just sent my last Schwarzer Mond. So maybe I can't help her after all :(

busnutmedic
May 4th, 2008, 07:49 AM
I don't have any of those either. It's amazing how MANY there are of these scents! I look at other people's lists that are totally different than mine, and they might have 30 scents listed!

Bonnie