PDA

View Full Version : What about my haircolor?

jeno
November 15th, 2009, 12:54 PM
How would you describe my haircolor? http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=1354&pictureid=55432

RancheroTheBee
November 15th, 2009, 01:01 PM
A cool, medium blonde. Basically, it's the blonde I wish came naturally to me.

fleurdelis
November 15th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Dark blond with heightlights, perhaps?

ericthegreat
November 15th, 2009, 01:03 PM
You have a mix of both dirty blonde and a lighter, golden blonde all over your hair. Its a beautiful combination you have jeno! :)

Fractalsofhair
November 15th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Medium ash blonde with golden highlights.

MissManda
November 15th, 2009, 08:11 PM
I would say dark ash blonde with golden highlights. My younger sister has a similar natural hair color, actually. Very pretty.

I love your braid, too! :)

marajade
November 15th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Very pretty- the color I wish I had!

Vianka
November 15th, 2009, 09:05 PM
I'd say medium blonde. It's very pretty and rare as a natural hair color so you are lucky!

Magdalene
November 15th, 2009, 09:06 PM
As close to mine! I generally call myself either dark or strawberry blonde, depending on my mood :)

jeno
November 15th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Thankyou for your comments! I'm trying to embrace my natural color as it is, and don't dye it or put highlights in. The golden tone comes from highlights I've made over the years, the last time was about a year ago. I'm trying to avoid golden since I like my ashy tone and my skin tone goes better with cool colors. As beeing white blond as a kid I've had a hard time to adjust to my darker hair...
(BTW, the braid was for a competition in brazilian jiu-jitsu...)

skay
November 15th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Medium to dark blond with some highlights.

P.S. Hope you kicked butt at the match. :D

jeno
November 15th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Medium to dark blond with some highlights.

P.S. Hope you kicked butt at the match. :D
I had four fights and lost all of them... But it was my first competition ever and I'm proud of myself because I had to fight girls about half my age and they are much faster than I am!

skay
November 15th, 2009, 11:36 PM
I had four fights and lost all of them... But it was my first competition ever and I'm proud of myself because I had to fight girls about half my age and they are much faster than I am!

I was wondering about that - But good on/for you!

Yeah, I think there's something to be said if your fit and willing.

Best of luck for next time!

brok3nwings
November 16th, 2009, 02:06 AM
i would say that in portugal that is considered LIGHT blonde never dark.. ehhehe if that is dark blonde i am a brunette :P
if you asked me i would say a mix of medium blonde with light blonde in different shades. Very pretty!

Katze
November 16th, 2009, 04:23 AM
yeah, I would not call your hair dark blonde. I think of mine - and other 'hair colored hair' people, both ashy and gold - as dark blonde.

Light to medium blonde I would say. Hard to tell if it is more ashy or more gold from the lighting in your pics.

Many, many people dye their hair to get your natural color. You should be happy with it (but I know the grass is always greener...)

jeno
November 16th, 2009, 05:43 AM
I'm adjusting to like it the way it is... I think having healthy hair is more important than being light blond. No dye or bleach for me this year! But I do like the highlights the sun makes in summer...

Radulfr
November 16th, 2009, 09:10 AM
I would call it "wheat-coloured" blonde.

Great braid, btw.