PDA

View Full Version : curious if I am making good progress

natorade
November 15th, 2009, 12:23 AM
I started growing my hair out Aug 13th. My hair has grown 2 inches since then. My bangs were at about my eyebrows, now they are at the tip of my nose. Is this good progress?

Coriander
November 15th, 2009, 12:25 AM
I would say so, yes. Average growth is about 1/2" a month so it sounds like you're above average. :)

pilateschick7
November 15th, 2009, 12:30 AM
I think that sounds like consistent steady progress and totally normal/average. Way to grow:)

jera
November 15th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Two inches since August sounds about right for growth expectations since the average head grows one half inch of hair per month. Congrats on your progress!!

:cheese:

jojo
November 15th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I think you have made briiliant progress, 2" in 3 months is above average growth! The norm is 1/2" a month and you have got 1/2" over that......Way to grow girl! Keep it coming!

paperwhite
November 15th, 2009, 09:17 AM
That sounds like excellent progress to me! Good for you! Keep doing whatever you're doing :)

Carolyn
November 15th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Yes you are. It's more than average. When you are just starting out, I know it doesn''t seem like much, but it is. Hang in there. It will happen.

enfys
November 15th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I'd say it is good progress. Above average.

And you have doubled your bangs too, in one season! Make the most of your growth rate being noticable haha.

natorade
November 15th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I don't know if my growth was from my nourishair pills that I was taking or not. I had to stop taking them about 3 weeks ago cause the biotin in them was causing bad acne. I hope I continue this growth without them. I was taking the pills since the day I started growing my hair but stopped a couple of times due to the acne. Now that I am clear again I am thinking of starting the pills again and see what happens.

JamieLeigh
November 16th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Sounds like excellent progress to me! :)

hmmm
November 16th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Good luck, and congratulations on the growth.
I don't believe in taking pills for hair growth or health... if you eat lots of fruits and vegetables and get lots of protein every day it will start to show on your skin and hair. Besides, that means you don't have to keep track of what pills you're taking and whether some of them are the 'wrong' ones. :shrug: