PDA

View Full Version : Cone free leave-in?

whiteisle
November 14th, 2009, 07:50 PM
I'm thinking about raiding the hair aisle CVS tomorrow and am on the look-out for a good conefree leave-in conditioner. Any recs?

Elphie
November 14th, 2009, 11:02 PM
I'm liking Garnier Nutrisse's Fortifying Triple Nutrition. The conditioner is cone free.

chrissy-b
November 14th, 2009, 11:04 PM
At CVS? I don't think I've ever found a leave-in there that doesn't have cones. Let us know if you do find something there that works!

Pifkin
November 14th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I've gotten good results from just using Suave Naturals or V05, what I CO with, but YMMV.

pilateschick7
November 15th, 2009, 12:05 AM
I just use a small amount of my normal conditioner as a leave in. I really like Lustra Silk Shea Mango Cholesterol Conditioner. It is cone free and smells amazing.

I don't know if CVS carries it but it is in a large orange tub and is very cheap.:)

lonestargal
November 15th, 2009, 07:06 AM
I'm almost positive that CVS doesn't sell it but Giovanni Direct Leave In is awesome and cone free. Very resonably priced too. I get mine at the health food store or my grocery store carries it too. I've also just recently seen all the Giovanni products at my Walmart along with all the Burt's Bees :cheese:

ericthegreat
November 16th, 2009, 12:16 AM
I simply use the same conditioner that I CO with as a leave-in. All my CO conditioners are conefree, and after rinsing my hair I will pour out maybe a penny sized dollop of conditioner into my hands, rub them together and apply that all over my hair.

I usually use Suave Tropical Coconut for this purpose, I love the scent.

To answer your question whiteisle, just about every official leave-in product I've seen contains cones. Especially the ones they sell at the drugstores like CVS and Duane Reade. If you don't happen to find one, the suggestion I gave above also works really well. :)

prittykitty
November 16th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Potion. It's cone free and smells great. They sell it in most salons and sometimes in grocery stores with the hair products.

Flynn
November 16th, 2009, 12:46 AM
I simply use the same conditioner that I CO with as a leave-in. All my CO conditioners are conefree, and after rinsing my hair I will pour out maybe a penny sized dollop of conditioner into my hands, rub them together and apply that all over my hair.

I usually use Suave Tropical Coconut for this purpose, I love the scent.

To answer your question whiteisle, just about every official leave-in product I've seen contains cones. Especially the ones they sell at the drugstores like CVS and Duane Reade. If you don't happen to find one, the suggestion I gave above also works really well. :)

Seconded. you can water it down a little if you want, too. ^__^

Katze
November 16th, 2009, 01:15 AM
I like Goth Rosary conditioners as leave-in. They work well for my fine wavy hair.

However, lately I have been using Fox's Shea Butter Conditioning Cream (mix equal parts conditioner, shea butter, coconut oil) which works very nicely and gives a bit more moisture than just GR alone....

plainjanegirl
November 16th, 2009, 08:10 AM
what about the cone free biolage conditioner?