PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing a ficcare

Kitara
November 13th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Basically what the title says. I was fortunate enough to get a very large tip from a customer (I'm a seamstress...it's all on the level ;)) and have some money to actually invest in a Ficcare. My hair isn't quite long enough for forks and sticks to work really well, but I have a fake ficcare that I love. Unfortunately, it doesn't hold my hair well at all.
So here is the question: If you had my hair, which fancy would you choose? I am leaning most heavily toward a medium maximus, but which style/color? Obviously this is a vital concern :p.

Bene
November 14th, 2009, 01:03 AM
I'd start off with a silver matte or black pearlized. They go with everything and you won't be stuck with a loud color if you decide you don't like ficcares.

Isa-belle
November 14th, 2009, 02:22 AM
I would say a medium maximus for your hair length and thickness. Or a small? I'm not sure. What kind of updos would you like to use it for?
The thing with the small is, if you plan on growing your hair significantly longer, you'll have to upgrade to a medium later (but there's always the swamp board :D)

The colour would really depend on your personal preferences and habits... Do you enjoy wearing colours or do you like your hairtoys to blend in ?

If you like your toys to be on the "muted" side then I second Bene's suggestions.
If you like colour, the Blue Jeans (border III collection) would look pretty awesome in your red hair, methinks. Plus, it's really rather dark, so it wouldn't be too loud either. ;)

eadwine
November 14th, 2009, 02:39 AM
I would definitely go for the medium, smalls don't resell so well ;)

And given your hair color you are safe to go for a green or blue. I suggest one of the newest models for that, they are very pretty :)

Isa-belle
November 14th, 2009, 02:48 AM
And given your hair color you are safe to go for a green or blue. I suggest one of the newest models for that, they are very pretty :)Agreed - the latest jewel colours from the Lotus collection would look pretty stunning in your hair colour. :thumbsup:

Iylivarae
November 14th, 2009, 05:38 AM
I would go for a medium.

And I'd choose the jade border ficcare or the olive lotus brilliant, that would certainly look stunning in your hair.

ChrissieM
November 14th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I think that the Honey Marble looks great in red hair, as does the Olive Jewel Lotus. (For proof, see below)

Isilme
November 15th, 2009, 02:25 PM
a silver primavera would also look very good.