PDA

View Full Version : Funny hair comment

lora410
April 23rd, 2008, 07:02 AM
Today I took my hair down( it was all over) and an employee comes up to me today and as if i got a perm. I was like ahhh, no why? He said it looks more flippy this morning!..WTF is flippy? My hair is no way curly and I said well my hair is always up thats why maybe it looks different today.

GlassEyes
April 23rd, 2008, 07:18 AM
I'd see it as a sort of compliment.

It's sort of like when someone asks if you got a haircut or something. It's just their way of asking if you did something different to make it look nicer. It's a strange backhanded way of complimenting someone, usually, at least.

And when I think flippy, I think of those girls who curl the ends of their hair outward. xD

Saranne772
April 23rd, 2008, 07:25 AM
Hahaha!! That is funny!! ;) I love it when people make comments cos I get private laughs out of most of them! Especially the stares I sometimes get too.

I would treat that as a compliment too :)

HeavenlyTresses
April 23rd, 2008, 08:11 AM
Haha, some guys just can't find the right words for a compliment :). Sometimes they try to say something nice and it comes out all weird and we look at them like :confused:.

lora410
April 23rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
I'd see it as a sort of compliment.

It's sort of like when someone asks if you got a haircut or something. It's just their way of asking if you did something different to make it look nicer. It's a strange backhanded way of complimenting someone, usually, at least.

And when I think flippy, I think of those girls who curl the ends of their hair outward. xD

Thats what I was thinking when I heard flippy, but there is no way my ends flip out :lol:

lora410
April 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Haha, some guys just can't find the right words for a compliment :). Sometimes they try to say something nice and it comes out all weird and we look at them like :confused:.

Lol, well he is an odd sort of guy so comments like that make me laugh. I just though tit was amusing.

lora410
April 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Hahaha!! That is funny!! ;) I love it when people make comments cos I get private laughs out of most of them! Especially the stares I sometimes get too.

I would treat that as a compliment too :)

I got a good chuckle out of it to :)

Patrycja
April 23rd, 2008, 12:28 PM
Lol, well he is an odd sort of guy so comments like that make me laugh. I just though tit was amusing.

now-I thought that reply was funny as H***!!!!! Get the spelling error??? LOL yes-I am sadly immature :D

Chamomile betty
April 23rd, 2008, 02:53 PM
That's too funy.
Flippy - that's different and amusing.

lora410
April 23rd, 2008, 02:55 PM
That's too funy.
Flippy - that's different and amusing.

Yup I think I shall name my mane FLIPPY..:lol:

dor3girl
April 23rd, 2008, 03:22 PM
Your hair looks nice, by the way!