PDA

View Full Version : I am an addict....

wahmof9
November 13th, 2009, 04:30 PM
For years I thought I could not grow my hair and then I found this place...so after 8 months and spending a small country's GNP on various hair products...my hair has grown a tad over 2 inches.

Well...I have other addictions...like dusting monthly to get rid of a v cut and lots and lots of layers...I also want to thicken up my hemline as I go along since I have fine hair.

I also want to try EVERYTHING!

Sigh..

If I stretch my hair it is BSL (top of my bra strap)...but I just had DD take a picture and it looks barely past APL...it is so depressing...

Just needed to whine is all.:(

Speckla
November 13th, 2009, 04:35 PM
BSL stretched is a good length! That means your hair is BSL. :)

wahmof9
November 13th, 2009, 04:38 PM
BSL stretched is a good length! That means your hair is BSL. :)
Thanks Speckla but it does not look BSL but more like APL...
I hate pictures...BTW your hair is looking very lovely!

longhairedfairy
November 13th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Don't despair! Sometimes it seems to take forever, but it will grow.

Honestwitness
November 13th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Wahmof9, is your glass half empty today? Be encouraged. Sometimes we need to take a break from looking forward and instead look back and see from where we've come. Pat yourself on the back for all you have accomplished, hair-wise.

Many folks on this forum are looking forward to arriving at the place where you stand today. Take a backward glance and wave at us!

23_seconds
November 13th, 2009, 07:08 PM
||||||||||

Tovah
November 14th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Hang in there! I joined in July after seeing my hair in some photos. You have much length on me. It will happen though, I've been through this before. I had hair that was just above my waist when I was pregnant with my first child and some demon gave me the compulsion to cut it an perm it! I looked like a poodle. Three more children later, I can say that I've been through the hair crazies several times. My issue is that I want to figure how to grow out the grey without looking "ungroomed". I would like to go cold turkey but am afraid the it will still look weird. I'm out in the public quite a bit. On the other hand, it could prove to be an exciting sociological experiment. Oh my, I'm rambling about myself now. This is about you and your lovely growing hair.

On Edit: No more fancy pants font posts!