PDA

View Full Version : Rough life, but great hair!

SurprisingWoman
November 13th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I was looking at T~M~Z today (yeah, I know.... :o) and I saw this woman's hair (http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/11/1113_dale_ex_mug_01.jpg) and had to google.

I have three furbabies that I love more than life so please don't turn this into a debate of her apparent illness. I can't imagine what else to call it but you have to admit...

Holy Cats, Batman, that's some hair!

http://www.snakemannn.com/pics15.html

jojo
November 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
OMG! I am lost for words, a great example of how not to look after hair!

is it real?

SurprisingWoman
November 13th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Oh yeah, look at the google image link. She has always had amazing hair and for her to be such a complete screw up and her hair to still be that thick and healthy looking? (respectively)

I am still in shock.

vdhendrix
November 13th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I was looking at T~M~Z today (yeah, I know.... :o) and I saw this woman's hair (http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/11/1113_dale_ex_mug_01.jpg) and had to google.

I have three furbabies that I love more than life so please don't turn this into a debate of her apparent illness. I can't imagine what else to call it but you have to admit...

she does have great hair but who is she? and what kind of illness does she have?

Gypsy
November 13th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Aw, damn!
I remember her!
"Walking in L.A. No body walks in L.A-eee!"
Smack dab in the middle of New Wave Punk, yesindeed!

Gypsy
November 13th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Here she is, in her heyday!
Yay for '80's hair!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJDpTTppB0

ancilla
November 13th, 2009, 07:47 PM
those look painfully like hair extentions in that first photo.

VDhendrix - Dale Bozzio was the singer for Missing Persons. I don't want to ruin the thread because the OP didn't want to turn it into a debate thread, but I was able to find out the "issues" with her via Wikipedia.

SurprisingWoman
November 13th, 2009, 07:52 PM
She has been convicted of animal cruelty. I can't imagine any healthy person doing that. The circumstances are odd.

I thought hair extensions at first but look at her hair, back in the day.

It is farking amazing. Really thick and about that color. I can't imagine a person iun her mental condition going through extensions.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

BTW, I didn't know what hot linking was, thank you for fixing it.

camirra555
November 13th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Haha don't feel bad for watching TMZ...it's pretty funny. I like how it's not your typical gossip show and they poke fun at the celebs. I don't watch it religiously but if it's on and I'm awake, then I'll tune in.

Her hair looks nice and thick in the length but what is going on at the top of her head in that mug shot?

jojo
November 14th, 2009, 05:46 PM

If my hair looked like that, id learn to walk on my hands and tell everybody it was a grass skirt!

GlassEyes
November 14th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Someone want to call the railroad? I think their tracks are showing.

I'm seriously thinking they're extensions. :shrug: I haven't looked up her issues--I doubt that they won't make me pissed.

hennared
November 15th, 2009, 06:16 PM
On this page, she says she is wearing extensions - along with shaving parts of her head:

http://www.qvmagazine.com/qvArtist/missingpersons/index.html

GlennaGirl
November 15th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Okay, what am I missing...what's so wrong about her hair? It's long, thick and white. I guess the top looks a little messed up in that mug shot. But I wouldn't expect a mug shot to look good under any circumstances.

jojo
November 16th, 2009, 04:36 PM
aw come on whats right with it? forget the look on her face, the hair is a total disaster!

MsBubbles
November 16th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Aw, damn!
I remember her!
"Walking in L.A. No body walks in L.A-eee!"
Smack dab in the middle of New Wave Punk, yesindeed!

Ah hah hah! I had no idea who this was until I read this post, Gypsy! Now it's all coming back to me.

Looks like extensions, to me. Yeah.

I'd watch more TMZ if they just kept the darned camera still! Makes me woozy.

GlennaGirl
November 16th, 2009, 06:10 PM
aw come on whats right with it?

It's thick. It's amazingly white or white-blonde. At the top it looks a really serious mess but so what...? I guess I'm just not totally getting this and it's weird because I'm definitely not one to just always love long hair no matter what. But...it's a mug shot. If I were dragged out of bed at 2AM or what-have-you I shudder to think what you'd all say of MY hair. ;) Although of course I don't wear extensions, but other than that...rat's nest city.

jojo
November 17th, 2009, 05:35 AM
It's thick. It's amazingly white or white-blonde. At the top it looks a really serious mess but so what...? I guess I'm just not totally getting this and it's weird because I'm definitely not one to just always love long hair no matter what. But...it's a mug shot. If I were dragged out of bed at 2AM or what-have-you I shudder to think what you'd all say of MY hair. ;) Although of course I don't wear extensions, but other than that...rat's nest city.
Its amazingly bleached to high heaven and you must have some funny mirrors in your house, your hair is in wonderful condition and looks beautiful from where I am sat, dont put yourself down your hair is naturally beautiful id rather have your shiny locks, than her hyper bleached ones any day:)

RavennaNight
November 17th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Ick. Those are extensions, ratty ones! I swear I see tracks on one of the lower pics. I don't think it looks all that great. :shrug:

SurprisingWoman
November 17th, 2009, 09:27 AM
If her hair can look this thick and healthy... relatively

considering the life she has lead and how neglected it is can you imagine it?

I would love to have her hair. I could really do something with all of that.

aisling
November 17th, 2009, 09:49 AM
http://www.snakemannn.com/concert/dale10.jpg

Very obvious extensions. The messiness on top is the seals, the joining part, showing up very obviously. I don't think it looks great at all.

And of course it's easy to have hair that looks thick and relatively healthy despite lifestyle when you can change the length every now and then :rolleyes:

spidermom
November 17th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Interesting how different people can look at the same thing and have completely different reactions. Great hair? I'd put it somewhere under the heading of "crap". Thick, yes, but that's about all it's got going for it (to my eye).

spidermom
November 17th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Jojo! "walk on my hands and call it a grass skirt". Good thing I'm not still drinking coffee; it would be spraying out my nose and all over my keyboard.

dukkelisa
November 17th, 2009, 10:59 AM

I would love to have her hair. I could really do something with all of that.

I see what you're saying, I gasped at the thickness of the braids and thought that to look that rugged and to have thick hair didn't seem right at all. I agree with the others though, it's probably extentions and not real. Also, photographs can deceive about condition, there certainly isn't any shine, so my guess it that it is not only fake hair, but hair that isn't cared for. She doesn't seem into the finer art of hair care by the photo's :rolleyes:

GlennaGirl
November 17th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Its amazingly bleached to high heaven and you must have some funny mirrors in your house, your hair is in wonderful condition and looks beautiful from where I am sat, dont put yourself down your hair is naturally beautiful id rather have your shiny locks, than her hyper bleached ones any day:)

Thanks, ((jojo)).

Honestwitness
November 17th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Surprisingwoman, you are obviously admiring the illusion of long, thick, white hair. I don't know whether the singer's hair is real, fake, healthy or not. I'd much rather look at your stunning hair any day! You're one of my hair idols.

Gypsy
November 17th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Ah hah hah! I had no idea who this was until I read this post, Gypsy! Now it's all coming back to me.

Looks like extensions, to me. Yeah.

I'd watch more TMZ if they just kept the darned camera still! Makes me woozy.

Ha ha!
Heck yeah! I had to grab some of those songs and load them into my ipod after this thread because her songs were stuck in my head.:D

jojo
November 17th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Jojo! "walk on my hands and call it a grass skirt". Good thing I'm not still drinking coffee; it would be spraying out my nose and all over my keyboard.
HA! and id move to Hawaii to prove the point!:D

jojo
November 17th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Thanks, ((jojo)).your very welcome xx

jojo
November 17th, 2009, 07:41 PM

I would love to have her hair. I could really do something with all of that. oh SurprisingWoman you need your eyes tested, your hair looks a whole lot thicker and shinier and id cut my leg off (well maybe not that drastic:D) to have your length and thickness!

jojo
November 17th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Surprisingwoman, you are obviously admiring the illusion of long, thick, white hair. I don't know whether the singer's hair is real, fake, healthy or not. I'd much rather look at your stunning hair any day! You're one of my hair idols. my thoughts exactly!her hair is beautiful another case of hair anorexia!