PDA

View Full Version : Dreamed I had a huge bald spot..shudder

lora410
November 13th, 2009, 03:26 PM
I know we all have dreams where we cut out hair but has anyone ever have a dream where a huge chunk of hair is missing? I part my hair on the side and in my dream I moved the part and underneath that hair was a HUGE bald spot.

Chamy
November 13th, 2009, 03:34 PM
you must have been so glad to wake up... :P

the last hair-nightmare i had was involving me cutting to a mohawk(a hairdo that i absolutely never would choose for myself). It was awful

lora410
November 13th, 2009, 03:36 PM
you must have been so glad to wake up... :P

the last hair-nightmare i had was involving me cutting to a mohawk(a hairdo that i absolutely never would choose for myself). It was awful

Lol before that I had a dream I cut to shoulder and I liked it. I woke up considering a cut and fiancée saying NO WAY...lol

Chamy
November 13th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Lol before that I had a dream I cut to shoulder and I liked it. I woke up considering a cut and fiancée saying NO WAY...lol

haha your dreams are dangerous... :pumpkin:

I actually posted a thread earlier today about a good hair dream that i had last night, but my hair in the dream was longer than i actually have, so i woke up angry about it not being real... yet :cheese:

lora410
November 13th, 2009, 04:20 PM
haha your dreams are dangerous... :pumpkin:

I actually posted a thread earlier today about a good hair dream that i had last night, but my hair in the dream was longer than i actually have, so i woke up angry about it not being real... yet :cheese:

:agree: I have also had that happen before as well.

longhairedfairy
November 13th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I dreamed that my hair looked significantly thinner after using miconazole nitrate a few months ago.

Speckla
November 13th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Oh yes, I've had scary hair dreams. I've dreamed that all my ends broke off. Or I went for a trim and the stylist ended up cutting off all my hair.

Sister13
November 13th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Ack! Glad it was just a dream.

I've dreamt of swimming underwater with my hair loose and long. Exquisite!

vdhendrix
November 13th, 2009, 06:22 PM
i often have dreams about all my teeth falling out lol, i have a huge fear of loseing my hair and teeth

23_seconds
November 13th, 2009, 06:41 PM
||||||||||

ericthegreat
November 14th, 2009, 04:53 AM
I have had several forced haircut nightmares, yes. Its not just the super short cut that I receive, its the way its violently chopped off, and the whole being paralyzed and helpless and unable to fight or run away from the evil person who is cutting away my hair.

However, I've never had a bald spot or a bald dream before, and hopefully I never will in my dream life and definitely NOT MY REAL life!

longhairedfairy
November 14th, 2009, 07:47 AM
i often have dreams about all my teeth falling out lol, i have a huge fear of loseing my hair and teeth
Ach! I hate those tooth dreams!:lol:

Teeth falling out is a very, very common dream, vdhendrix. It's terrible, isn't it? I've had dreams where I've cut my own hair. Yes, I had the scissors! Also, I have had dreams where large patches of hair was missing on my scalp. In them I would keep combing over them with my own hair, haha.
Isn't it weird the way you'll do things in dreams that you don't want to do and would never do, but for some reason you can't help it? I had a dream like that in which I was eating mealworms.:shudder: Even if I did eat things like that I'd much rather save them for the hedgies! They could always have my share.:laugh:

squee
November 14th, 2009, 08:12 AM
I had a few dreams where my hair just fell out, and kept falling out. Terrified me when I woke up, thankfully it was all still there. Creepy thing is my head felt cold when I woke up, and it was not cold in my room or drafty. :? One interesting thing about that is that there was a lot of hair around me, in my dream I had much longer hair then I dis when I was awake. :) Very odd dreams.....