PDA

View Full Version : Flexi8's! New hair toy

YoginiCelestial
November 10th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Yay! My flexi8's are here and I am so happy. I wore one to work today and I felt very prissy all day! LOL!
Amazing how good a new hair toy can make you feel!
:)

gnegirl
November 10th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Ooo...i just googled those....I want one, or two...or three....

I see a new bad habit forming.....

nayver
November 11th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I bought three of them (mini, extra-small and small) and I love them!!! My favorite is the mini; it looks so cute :)

YoginiCelestial
November 11th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I bought three of them (mini, extra-small and small) and I love them!!! My favorite is the mini; it looks so cute :)

When I placed my order last week, I was trying to determine the size to get and since I wear my hair half-up alot, I bought an extra small and then a small. It seems that I was right on about my sizing. Plus they are flexible!
I will definately buy more. I was lucky to be able to catch the free shipping offer.
I will try to post pics later tonight when I get home.

nayver
November 11th, 2009, 03:24 PM
When I placed my order last week, I was trying to determine the size to get and since I wear my hair half-up alot, I bought an extra small and then a small. It seems that I was right on about my sizing. Plus they are flexible!
I will definately buy more. I was lucky to be able to catch the free shipping offer.
I will try to post pics later tonight when I get home.

I'm wondering when they will offer again the free shipping.

HildeMV
November 11th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I haven't known about flexis for very long, but this is the third time they offer free shipping since I've known about it.

nayver
November 11th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I haven't known about flexis for very long, but this is the third time they offer free shipping since I've known about it.

Flexis are great but the shipping to Spain is very expensive, and I can't afford buying a flexi plus paying almost the same price for receiving it.

It is 7.00 dolars for one flexi.

HildeMV
November 11th, 2009, 04:00 PM
yes, if you have the patience to wait you should. :)

It's 7 dollars to Norway too, but i usually use the 5 for the price of 4 offer. or use the 10% off code.

nayver
November 11th, 2009, 04:06 PM
yes, if you have the patience to wait you should. :)

It's 7 dollars to Norway too, but i usually use the 5 for the price of 4 offer. or use the 10% off code.

I never received those offers :( How do you receive their offers?

HildeMV
November 11th, 2009, 04:31 PM
blue - 32088 is the code. it has worked for as long as i've known about the site.

Whichever of the offers is the greater deal applies.