PDA

View Full Version : Question for our Australian board members

MizzAlice
November 6th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I have scoured the internet in a effort to locate Jarrah honey, and have located several companies peddling it. However, they want me to expend $50.00 (!) for shipping when, upon examining the Australian postal website, I am certain that it can be shipped for about $15.00 via Airmail.

My question to everyone: Is there anyone who resides in the land of Oz who would be willing to purchase and remit either 500g or a 1kg tub of this honey for me? I will remunerate the price of the honey and shipping (ETA: I reside on the eastern seaboard at the moment.)

Any assistance is most appreciated.

Thanks!

MizzAlice

Hana212
November 25th, 2010, 07:24 PM
I have scoured the internet in a effort to locate Jarrah honey, and have located several companies peddling it. However, they want me to expend $50.00 (!) for shipping when, upon examining the Australian postal website, I am certain that it can be shipped for about $15.00 via Airmail.

My question to everyone: Is there anyone who resides in the land of Oz who would be willing to purchase and remit either 500g or a 1kg tub of this honey for me? I will remunerate the price of the honey and shipping (ETA: I reside on the eastern seaboard at the moment.)

Any assistance is most appreciated.

Thanks!

MizzAlice

Did nobody reply to this?? If you still need it I could help out?