PDA

View Full Version : I cheated today

natorade
November 5th, 2009, 10:13 PM
I broke down and bought me some clip in extensions. I made me a few clip ins about an inch long and wore them in the front of my hair to make the front of my hair look closer to the length of the back of my hair. If I have to I will wear these everyday untill my own hair gets to chin length, which is 1.5 inches away. I did buy me a couple of cute knitted hats they look like knitted beret's. I also bought me some bow clips and headbands. Grow hair grow!:justy:

Vianka
November 5th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Awe, that's not cheating. These are just hair toys! Do you have pictures?

ravenreed
November 5th, 2009, 10:22 PM
I bought a pair of pink clip-ins for when I dance. I have not worn them yet, but they should be cute.

yellowchariot
November 5th, 2009, 10:27 PM
AAHH UMMM!! I'm TEELLL'N!
NO J/K

IMO that's a creative way to find new ways to wear your hair even if it was long. I know a couple of women that wear clip-ins just to play around with and fix up. No cheating that I can tell. But if you tell someone that is your real hair. . . THAT IS CHEATING! lol :tongue:

natorade
November 5th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Awe, that's not cheating. These are just hair toys! Do you have pictures?

Well, it's not the best picture and I am still learning how to blend these puppies with my real hair, but you get the idea what they look like.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3992&pictureid=54613

Vianka
November 5th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Well, it's not the best picture and I am still learning how to blend these puppies with my real hair, but you get the idea what they look like.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3992&pictureid=54613

I think it looks cute and that you did a good job blending it in!

natorade
November 5th, 2009, 11:04 PM
I think it looks cute and that you did a good job blending it in!
Thank you. I was so happy to be able to find a color that matched too. It wouldn't have been possible had I not fixed the color of my hair.

RancheroTheBee
November 5th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Cheating would be asking a genie to give you three feet of hair. You're just coping with toys. :)

Bene
November 5th, 2009, 11:11 PM
What's your natural hair color?

natorade
November 6th, 2009, 12:52 AM
What's your natural hair color?
dirty blonde...I get highlights

friskybiznus
November 6th, 2009, 12:52 AM
How fun! They look cute!

halo_tightens
November 6th, 2009, 07:52 AM