View Full Version : My first REM hair dream

Sister13
November 5th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Yes, indeed. I dreamt I was explaining to friends I had stopped cutting my hair. Then I unspooled my top knot and it fell to past tailbone.

Such a good dream.

Have you ever had nighttime hair dreams? :afro:

pepperminttea
November 5th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I get two kinds. The bad ones where someone comes behind me and lops off my braid or something (*shudder*), and the wonderful ones where my hair is in perfect condition, at my goal length. Ah, eventually, eventually. :)

halo_tightens
November 5th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Before I decided early this year to grow my hair long, I used to have dreams all the time where I'd suddenly realize that my hair was longer. In real life my hair was anywhere from pixie to chin-length, but in the dream I'd look down or look in a mirror and see that my hair had somehow gotten to be past my shoulders. I would be very surprised and wonder how the heck my hair grew so much without me noticing, but SOOOO happy at the unexpected length! And then I would proceed to comb it and twirl it and otherwise enjoy it quite gleefully.

Since I decided to grow it for real, I haven't had that kind of dream even once. And just a day or two ago I realized that my hair is now - in real life- exactly at the length that it always was in those dreams. :)

Tornerose
November 5th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I have hair dreams too... Most of the time in my dreams I don't even notice my hair though. I guess the story is more important than me mostly.
For the most part in the stories where my hair plays a role, my hair is waistlenght, I'm not sure why. Sometimes it's shoulderlenght even though there was no story of getting a cut. I think that's because I had shoulderlenght all throught childhood and teens, so it comes easier to me.
And sometimes it gets cut, but most of the time it gets bleached back to the golden blonde I had as a kid and put into a pretty half-up.