PDA

View Full Version : Lesson I learned last night

merseaone
November 4th, 2009, 08:34 AM
I decided to try the Cooter stuff on my hair. I fixed the bottle with the Monostat and water and shook it. Problem is I wasn't wearing my glasses and I am seeing double in one eye when having an ocular headache. Let's just say my head, chest, and shirt were wet, obviously I added too much water and ran like it was in a 5k!

I'll take a shower in a bit then try the wet method again. I may just have to use the pure stuff and rub it in instead....

Anje
November 4th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Might not be a good idea to start monistat when you already have a headache. I have heard it causes headaches for a decent number of people (who are usually willing to suffer this for the growth they see).

Sheltie_Momma
November 4th, 2009, 10:46 AM
[quote=merseaone;842645]I decided to try the Cooter stuff on my hair.[ /quote]

I am dying laughing. This HAS to be one of the best first lines in message board history. Sorry the consistency didn't work out for you, but kudos on an eye catching first sentence.

misstwist
November 4th, 2009, 10:59 AM
I decided to try the Cooter stuff on my hair.

Ditto to what Sheltie_Momma said. :p

merseaone
November 4th, 2009, 12:15 PM
I just went to the Dr about the double vision and ocular migraine thing, I disagree with him in some aspect. I have headaches a lot so if I wait till I don't have one my hair may start growing inward!!!!!! LOL

I'm fine, I doubt the Monostat would cause me a headache, shoot, I've you'd that stuff so much over the years (where it is normally used) and I didn't get a headache down there! Except during you know what....