PDA

View Full Version : How many inches?

Jennie80
November 4th, 2009, 02:51 AM
Hi. I measured my hair to 68cm last time..And I thought that it were like 30 inches. Then I read in another thread that a girl hade 71cm and that it was like 27 inches..I may be a litte confused right now haha..Can some one help me??:confused:

Gulbahar
November 4th, 2009, 02:54 AM
Hi. I measured my hair to 68cm last time..And I thought that it were like 30 inches. Then I read in another thread that a girl hade 71cm and that it was like 27 inches..I may be a litte confused right now haha..Can some one help me??:confused:
One inch is 2,54 cm, so 68 cm would be 26,77 inches.

Jennie80
November 4th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Thank U so much..I don`t know how I counted before haha..U have solve my problem today.. :-)

Niphredil
November 4th, 2009, 03:13 AM
Thank U so much..I don`t know how I counted before haha..U have solve my problem today.. :-)

I like this one for converting lengths : Online Conversion - Length (http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_common.htm)

Katrina
November 4th, 2009, 04:35 AM
Haha, my hair "shortened" now (93 cm = 36,6", not 37") :D. I thought that an inch is 2,5 cm and happily ignored that it is more... So thank you guys :)

Jennie80
November 4th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Thank you for the site. That helped me alot..

Masara
November 4th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I have a tape measure with inches on one side and centimetres on the other. I measure in inches but I need centimetres for French forums. Plus, it always feels good to have gained TWO centimetres instead of half an inch ;)

I bought the tape measure in the UK. Both systems are used there.

Jennie80
November 4th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Hi. That was a smart thing you bought. I can agree with your. Because my hair grow about 1,5-2cm a month and that is not så funny to wright in inches at all..

Jennie80
November 4th, 2009, 11:17 AM
I have a tape measure with inches on one side and centimetres on the other. I measure in inches but I need centimetres for French forums. Plus, it always feels good to have gained TWO centimetres instead of half an inch ;)

I bought the tape measure in the UK. Both systems are used there.

I love the way you have your hair on the picture:eyebrows:

Hiriel
November 4th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Tip: google is you best friend in the whole wide world.
Do a google search for "50 cm in inches" and it will give you the answer, up at the top before the list of search result. Same goes for Celsius to Fahrenheit (10 C in F), or Swedish Krona to American dollars (200 SEK in USD) and so on and so on. It's case-sensitive, but apart from that, wonderful. It does not do cm to feet and inches though, but wolfram alpha does.

ETA: Masara, I have the same kind of tape measure, and couldn't live without it. Which probably says something about me, since no one uses imperial over here. ;)

KarenH1
November 4th, 2009, 02:38 PM
My hair is so short, I think around 15 inches. I would love to get it around 36 inches, but my hair grows SO slow. One thing I am going to research is anything that makes the hair grow thicker and faster. My hair is so thin.

rsneha
December 4th, 2021, 02:41 AM
I like this one for converting lengths : Online Conversion - Length (http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_common.htm)
Also check out this length converter (https://www.easyunitconverter.com/length-converter) site.