PDA

View Full Version : CVS Guy

Elphie
November 3rd, 2009, 07:12 PM
After a brief discussion about hair washing frequency, I invited someone with a gorgeous head of hair to check out LHC. It's official...I'm an addict and I'm now actively recruiting! :D
(Here's to hoping he actually becomes a member!)

Coriander
November 3rd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Awesome. :D I hope he joins!

RancheroTheBee
November 4th, 2009, 12:25 AM
:p I recruited my boyfriend. He has no choice but to join, because I made an account for him and already filled out his stats and everything.

Elphie
November 4th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Well, I have to say, the look on his face when I described a community about long hair was rather priceless! Here's to hoping he takes a peek!

Elphie
November 4th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Ok, so he got a little lost last evening, here's to giving it one more try.

vdhendrix
November 5th, 2009, 01:51 AM
After a brief discussion about hair washing frequency, I invited someone with a gorgeous head of hair to check out LHC. It's official...I'm an addict and I'm now actively recruiting! :D
(Here's to hoping he actually becomes a member!)

can you describe his hair?

marikamt
November 5th, 2009, 09:42 AM
I am sure he will at least lurk... then we will reel him in..... hee hee :D

Elphie
November 5th, 2009, 02:23 PM
He has gorgeously thick, dark, shoulder length hair. He's also the nicest guy as well so I really do hope that he posts.

teela1978
November 5th, 2009, 02:24 PM
I hope the username he chooses is "CVSguy"

GlassEyes
November 5th, 2009, 03:23 PM
It's always nice to have other guys here. :eyebrows:

:D

jesamyn
November 5th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I haven't recruited anyone, but I do tell people about these boards. :)

Hi CVS guy, if you're lurking!

Elphie
November 5th, 2009, 06:55 PM
It's always nice to have other guys here. :eyebrows:

Yes it is, and this one is very easy on the eyes. :D

GlennaGirl
November 5th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Cool, is this another stalk-worthy thread, then, like islandgurll's (sorry...can't remember the spelling...just that it's unique) "I met some chick at a concert" thread?

(preparing to stalk) (hunkering down) (watching with slightly too-wide eyes)

Xanthippe
November 5th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I hope the username he chooses is "CVSguy"

Haha, that would be awesome :lol:

GlennaGirl
November 5th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Haha, that would be awesome :lol:

That WOULD be awesome. Oh, I really hope that dude sees this thread. Funny stuff.

marikamt
November 5th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Cool, is this another stalk-worthy thread, then, like islandgurll's (sorry...can't remember the spelling...just that it's unique) "I met some chick at a concert" thread?

(preparing to stalk) (hunkering down) (watching with slightly too-wide eyes)

I ordered a pizza and picked up some beer... I am here for the long hall, hunkerin' with ya'

MotherConfessor
November 5th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Hunkering down and stalking seems like as good a way as any to avoid the studying I am supposed to be doing. Wont it be funny for him to log on and already see a multipage thread on him! lols

Coriander
November 6th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Studying? What's that? :p

Thrilled to have a new stalker thread. :D

linda g
November 6th, 2009, 04:36 AM
Everyone act normal! Oh, too late. :laugh:

Chrissy
November 6th, 2009, 04:45 AM
Hi CVS guy if you join. I've been a member here for years and it hasn't affected me in the least!:brains:

JamieLeigh
November 6th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Haha, that's awesome. You're such an enabler, Elphie. :D

I've always wondered what would happen if I went to one of those sites that prints free business cards, and put the link to this site on the cards....then pass them out to long-hairs in real life. The worst they can do is throw them away, right? :p

marikamt
November 6th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Hi CVS guy if you join. I've been a member here for years and it hasn't affected me in the least!:brains:

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

marikamt
November 6th, 2009, 09:34 AM
So elphie... when do you see CVS guy again IRL????? Will you found out if he has checked LHC out (hopefully we haven't completely creeped him out with all this stalking :D)

Heidi_234
November 6th, 2009, 10:56 AM
lol, I hear the popcorn popping in the LHC microwave already :drama: :D

little_acorn
November 6th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Ok waiting, drinking tea and eating nutella toast :D :D

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2009, 11:10 AM
OMG. All of these comments have me rollin'. :rolling:

marikamt
November 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM
I think I will give myself a pedicure and a facial while I wait.... maybe even an SMT........

Chrissy
November 6th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Ok waiting, drinking tea and eating nutella toast :D :D

O/T for a sec. Is nutella good? I've always wanted to try it. Ok carry on about CVS guy.

thunderlilies
November 6th, 2009, 01:51 PM
In response to Chrissy - Nutella is AWESOMELYDELICIOUS!! and a bit addicting - lol :D

ArienEllariel
November 6th, 2009, 01:52 PM
hehe I'm a newbie but I'm enjoying this place immensely. I am sure CVS guy will also.

Oooh nutella! I just looked it up (as I've never heard of nutella before) and it sounds absolutely divine! :D I'm definately going to make some when I get the chance.

Elphie
November 6th, 2009, 02:18 PM
So elphie... when do you see CVS guy again IRL????? Will you found out if he has checked LHC out (hopefully we haven't completely creeped him out with all this stalking :D)

I usually see him there on Saturdays. Don't laugh, I printed out one of those LHC cards...this time I'll just hand it to him.
Most people who know me already know I'm crazy so I don't mind in the slightest! :D

little_acorn
November 6th, 2009, 02:21 PM
In response to Chrissy - Nutella is AWESOMELYDELICIOUS!! and a bit addicting - lol :D

Very, very addictive and totally yummy :D

ttubabe
November 6th, 2009, 02:34 PM
This is the coolest thread ever,:cheese: I love it!!! C'mooooon CVS guy!!!

halo_tightens
November 6th, 2009, 02:42 PM
I actually printed out a page of the old cards too! I've only given one away so far...

I told this really nice chick who works at our local Chinese restaurant about the site everythingchopsticks.com that I learned about here, and admitted to her that I only use them for wearing in my hair. A minute later she came over to me and asked how exactly one does one's hair with sticks; she's seen it many times, but never knew how to do it. She said she usually just wears her hair in a bun or ponytail.

I'm not good at just explaining things like that, so I gave her one of the LHC cards and told her of the wealth of information here! I don't know if she'll join or not, but hopefully I won't continue to be the only person I ever see with sticks in her hair. :)

Hi CVS guy, if you're here! Come join us! We're super cool! :cheese:

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2009, 03:14 PM
O CVSGuy, where art thou???

christi.adell
November 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
He's going to feel like a celebrity now if he gets here.

eternallyverdan
November 6th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Come to the dark side, CVSguy! (We have cookies!)

Also, am I the only person on Earth who doesn't like Nutella? I just think it tastes weird.

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Come to the dark side, CVSguy! (We have cookies!)

AND cheese. :gobblecheese:

Elphie
November 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM
*grabs the cyber nutella and cheese from Glennagirl*
Because I can't eat it in real life. *pouts*

I'll be sure to pop into CVS (who doesn't need another bottle of conditioner anyway...) tomorrow and make sure he finds us.

mellie
November 6th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Here's hoping to meet the CVSguy here!! :-)

Coriander
November 6th, 2009, 06:30 PM
DBF is bringing home Chinese food... anyone for eggplant and tofu? :)

(He may have some orange chicken for non-vegetarians lol)

Sissy
November 6th, 2009, 06:35 PM
hey, cool! I hope he shows up soon :)

Redheaded Raven
November 6th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I have never printed out the cards but have told many people irl about LHC!

I do hope that he joins.

Here are some flowers if he does. :flowers:

marikamt
November 6th, 2009, 10:45 PM

I LOVE nutella!!!!!!!!!!

Unofficial_Rose
November 7th, 2009, 03:08 AM
I usually see him there on Saturdays. Don't laugh, I printed out one of those LHC cards...this time I'll just hand it to him.
Most people who know me already know I'm crazy so I don't mind in the slightest! :D

There's a fine line between taking an interest and stalking, you know :p

Chrissy
November 7th, 2009, 05:30 AM
OK I'm going to try Nutella. I'll give you a review later. :)

Heavenly Locks
November 7th, 2009, 05:35 AM
OK I'm going to try Nutella. I'll give you a review later. :)

I doubt you'll be disappointed! :D

Lissa
November 7th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Haha, I love how LHC'ers make a 5 page long thread about a person that might join the forum, and manage to include a discussion about nutella :lol:

marikamt
November 7th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Haha, I love how LHC'ers make a 5 page long thread about a person that might join the forum, and manage to include a discussion about nutella :lol:

Hee hee :D

Chrissy-

it is quite good on toast, but you can also roll it in crepes (YUMM!), or those croissants you get in the tube (pillsbury... French members, don't freak out :) ), before you roll them up, spread a little Nutella in the middle (like a dollop/ spoonful) then roll it and bake, Awesome!

Sissy
November 7th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Hee hee :D

Chrissy-

it is quite good on toast, but you can also roll it in crepes (YUMM!), or those croissants you get in the tube (pillsbury... French members, don't freak out :) ), before you roll them up, spread a little Nutella in the middle (like a dollop/ spoonful) then roll it and bake, Awesome!

oh, I love Nutella. I like to make peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches!

GlennaGirl
November 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
So...never turned up, huh?

Tressie
November 10th, 2009, 07:30 PM

LOL, Chrissy!!! I was just gearing up to say something about your new red when I saw the disclaimer! :D

sorry for the hijack~

vdhendrix
November 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM
There's a fine line between taking an interest and stalking, you know :p

lol make sure to tell him you started a thread about him here

Arriens
November 11th, 2009, 01:23 PM
So...never turned up, huh?
If I would find out there was such a thread about me, I woudn't even come back. :p

elianne
November 11th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Nutella AND a handsome guy? Count me in...

Hehe I'm sure he'll be quite flattered if he finds this thread, and all these women awaiting a response from him. ;)

halo_tightens
November 11th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Oh yes, you must throw that in--

"Dude-- there are CHICKS!!"

Sheltie_Momma
November 13th, 2009, 07:37 AM
When he gets here, I would like to know why there is the "slash" in CVS. Like on the sign it says CVS/Pharmacy. Why not just "CVS"? or "CVS Pharmacy", Why oh why is the slash there? Perhaps that is covered in CVS/Pharmacy orientation.

Settling in, getting comfy, where is the remote?
Graham crackers? check.
Spoon? check.
Nutella. Check....

clichepithet
November 13th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Nutella, P.Nut Butter and Raspberry Preserve sandwich. Mmmmmm....

Now that's nummy.