PDA

View Full Version : Halloween long hair and wig advice :).....great experience

Pburgh56
November 2nd, 2009, 08:03 AM
With Halloween just a few days ago I thought I would write about a Halloween hair experience. I dressed as a girl for halloween complete with makeup and a dress and evertyhing. With it I wore an amazing wig. It was about mid back length and had long layers and curls at the ends and it was parted in the center. I honestly loved the feeling of it all night and it has just fueled my desire to have long hair :) I may actually think about wearing the wig more often to get used to the feeling of long hair so when mine is long it will not be as much as an adjustment :) what do you think?

mira-chan
November 2nd, 2009, 08:31 AM
With Halloween just a few days ago I thought I would write about a Halloween hair experience. I dressed as a girl for halloween complete with makeup and a dress and evertyhing. With it I wore an amazing wig. It was about mid back length and had long layers and curls at the ends and it was parted in the center. I honestly loved the feeling of it all night and it has just fueled my desire to have long hair :) I may actually think about wearing the wig more often to get used to the feeling of long hair so when mine is long it will not be as much as an adjustment :) what do you think?
Go ahead and have fun with it. I just suggest making sure you wear a wig cap with it to protect your own hair. Wigs can rub against the hair and damage it with time.

I do the opposite and wear shorter hair wigs on occasion for a change. Why cut when you can have short hair for a day and have your long hair back the next day.

Wanderer09
November 2nd, 2009, 08:32 AM
No pictures? :p

JamieLeigh
November 2nd, 2009, 08:38 AM
^^^Exactly. It's great you're having fun with it....where are the pics? :p

Pburgh56
November 2nd, 2009, 08:45 AM
You are right I will have to post some pictures of the wig :)

JamieLeigh
November 2nd, 2009, 09:13 AM
I meant of the whole costume, LOL. :p

Pburgh56
November 2nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
Oh hahahaha I think someone should have took some ill have to post hahaha. what did you go as for halloween?