PDA

View Full Version : Can I call this waist curly???

Curlsgirl
November 1st, 2009, 05:38 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/curlsgirl/NewNov09hairpic.jpg

Fractalsofhair
November 1st, 2009, 05:50 PM
I'd say that the longer bits are waist! The shorter ones are only the end of BSL though.

Shermie Girl
November 1st, 2009, 05:50 PM
Looks that way. Tho it is a little hard to tell, since there isn't anything to mark your actual waist, in the picture. Is the dark stripe at your ends at your waist?

Anyway, your hair is beautiful. Very shiny and you have lovely curls. :D

Yozhik
November 1st, 2009, 05:54 PM
Beautiful! If you have the time, maybe you could post another picture with your hands at your waist as an indicator :)
I love your curls!

Curlsgirl
November 1st, 2009, 05:58 PM
Actually it may look like short bits are at BSL but they really aren't. It is a U-shape but some of it is just curled up a bit and looks that way. Yes the longest parts in the pic are definitely close to waist anyway. I am not that worried if it is actually waist curly or not, more surprised that it has grown a lot more than I realized! And thanks!Oh and yes the dark stripe is almost exactly waist.

camirra555
November 1st, 2009, 06:01 PM
Looks like you made it! Congrats! I can't wait to be waist curly. I'm only APL curly

Curlsgirl
November 1st, 2009, 06:02 PM
Looks like you made it! Congrats! I can't wait to be waist curly. I'm only APL curly

It sure did seem to take forever!!! I had a growth spurt at the first of Fall though following a pretty big shed.

camirra555
November 1st, 2009, 06:06 PM
I'm hoping for some growth spurts soon but I think my hair growth tends to slow down in the winter. I'm not a hundred percent sure though because this will be the first year that I have measured on a monthly basis

little_acorn
November 1st, 2009, 06:13 PM
I would say yes, and it looks beautiful :flower:

Carolyn
November 1st, 2009, 06:15 PM
I'd say you are close but a hands on exact waist pic would help. It looks like maybe the second dark stripe down might be waist on you. I am looking at your right elbow and where you indent a bit on the left side.

spidermom
November 1st, 2009, 06:26 PM
I always cinched a belt around my middle (no clothes) to determine waist length or not. It certainly looks like you're there, more or less. Are you doing something different with your hair? It looks more gold.

Curlsgirl
November 1st, 2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks! I am just thrilled that I am that close! Yes and I think the more I look at it the more I think I have maybe an inch to go. BUT of course my curl varies from day to day so sometimes it looks longer.

Curlsgirl
November 1st, 2009, 06:28 PM
I always cinched a belt around my middle (no clothes) to determine waist length or not. It certainly looks like you're there, more or less. Are you doing something different with your hair? It looks more gold.

No, it's the flash. It always does that. It's really more of a neutral blond color like in the sunlight pic in my siggy. The highlights are just a plain blonde, not really gold or red.
BTW, Spidermom, LOVE your new siggy pic! Brad waves don't do well on me but on you they are just lovely!

spidermom
November 1st, 2009, 06:34 PM
Thank you; I'll trade great braid waves for your curl.

jojo
November 1st, 2009, 08:20 PM
If thats not a curly waist then im a monkeys uncle!

Congratulations, getting noticable length like you got with curly hair is difficult, but you got there and it looks adorable!

catysue
November 1st, 2009, 08:52 PM
I'd say it is!

It looks beautiful, congratulations!

Shermie Girl
November 1st, 2009, 09:43 PM
Actually it may look like short bits are at BSL but they really aren't. It is a U-shape but some of it is just curled up a bit and looks that way. Yes the longest parts in the pic are definitely close to waist anyway. I am not that worried if it is actually waist curly or not, more surprised that it has grown a lot more than I realized! And thanks!Oh and yes the dark stripe is almost exactly waist.

In that case, I would say that you are definitely at waist, m'dear. Congratulations. :D

On to hip? :D :D

darkwaves
November 1st, 2009, 09:55 PM
Looks like waist to me -- gorgeous!

julliams
November 1st, 2009, 09:58 PM
Absolutely you can - plus if you pull it taut it will go even longer. You have lovely hair.

Juliette

Curlsgirl
November 2nd, 2009, 09:11 AM
I love you guys!!!!! *cries*

JamieLeigh
November 2nd, 2009, 09:16 AM
Definitely! Does that make you "hip" straight? :D

spidermom
November 2nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
Ditto, Curlsgirl.

Curlsgirl
November 2nd, 2009, 10:58 AM
Oh and yes TB is my next goal! WOOT!

Sheltie_Momma
November 2nd, 2009, 11:23 AM
Congrats, it looks so nice! I cannot wait to be able to post a thread like this....grow, grow, grow....

pdy2kn6
November 2nd, 2009, 11:38 AM
LooKS right on the mark to me!!! well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a nice colour!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamernz
November 2nd, 2009, 11:59 AM
Yup I'd say it's at waist, congrats! :D

pilateschick7
November 2nd, 2009, 12:09 PM
I would say definitely waist. Very shiny and healthy. :)

Topaz
November 2nd, 2009, 01:23 PM
Straightened, I'm pretty sure it would easily be waist length. Your hair is lovely!

LovingLife
November 2nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
It is beautiful! And such a lovely colour, I would say you could call that waist curly.. It is so lovely and inspiring! :):)

Curlsgirl
November 2nd, 2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone! I must admit that color is not exactly right. It's more like the color in my signature pic. It turns reddish/gold with the flash.