PDA

View Full Version : Accidental CO...

xoLegallyAubrey
November 1st, 2009, 04:51 PM
And I love the results! I was taking my bath, and i just completely forgot to shampoo. I usually shampoo and condition every day, because I spend most of the day out of doors and where I live, it is very muggy and humid, so even if my hair isn't filthy, it sure feels like it. But, I just completely forgot the shampoo, and it's dried (air dried, finger combed as usual) and it's lovely. And my ends are doing that flippy thing that they only do post-blow fry. Very happy right now! Oh, and if anybody's curious, the conditioner I used was from California Baby. It's the Calendula one. It's a bit pricey, but I have a really sensitive scalp, and i get zero irritation with this.

Don't you love little surprises like that? Does anybody have any stories like that? Hair related or otherwise?

If not, then please accept some of my happy mood along with you. :)

Bunnyhare
November 1st, 2009, 06:27 PM
i think that is so fun! you found something good for your hair AND it made you happy! BONUS! Occasionally i twiat my hair up in what feels noraml but it looks so smooth and elegant and pretty..but i have no idea what i did different and usually never do it again..alas..at least you can repeat yours!

Friesiangirl
November 1st, 2009, 06:35 PM
That's great! That's sort of how I discovered CO, and hten I realized it's serious benefits for my routine.

Hayley

suicides_eve
November 1st, 2009, 07:09 PM
i love stumbling on something great! Especially when it make my hair look good :D

JamieLeigh
November 2nd, 2009, 09:21 AM
Hehehe...this is how we assimilate you. ;)

Great that you found CO to be so agreeable! I've been doing it since January, and I've never looked back. :D I've always used Suave Naturals tropical coconut, but lately I've been trying out the Garnier Triple Nutrition...and I must say I'm loving it too.

xoLegallyAubrey
November 2nd, 2009, 03:09 PM
But, what do I do about stringy roots? They seem kind of weighted down, or more so than usual?

heatherdazy
November 2nd, 2009, 10:25 PM
I love CO, too! It helped me cut my shampooing down to once a week without looking greasy!

friskybiznus
November 2nd, 2009, 10:34 PM
But, what do I do about stringy roots? They seem kind of weighted down, or more so than usual?

Try not to get the conditioner very heavy on your roots. Instead, focus on the length -- hopefully, that will help! :)