PDA

View Full Version : Can get my hair into a bun type thing!!! :)

Fractalsofhair
November 1st, 2009, 12:08 PM
I can fit my hair into some sort of double over ponytail at the top/back of my head, or most of it excluding the whispies at the bottom and one side part in the front(the most damaged section previously, and that is still a little damaged at the very tips.)

My circumfrence is now 4.75 inches!!! :) I'm actually happy to know what my circumfrence is. My hair is heavily oiled and kinda forced to lie down, so I may redo it after washing. I will also try to take a photo of the weird little thing I can get my hair into now.

Amara
November 1st, 2009, 12:09 PM
How awesome! It's a relief to get it up when you're first growing it out, I sure remember! :D

Fractalsofhair
November 1st, 2009, 12:11 PM
How awesome! It's a relief to get it up when you're first growing it out, I sure remember! :D
Yep. It's not that I don't like my headbands, but my hair is starting to catch in my backpack at times... :)

Fractalsofhair
November 1st, 2009, 05:05 PM
Here's a photo of it. My hair is super greasy in it, but volia! A bun! http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=3149&pictureid=54181

embee
November 1st, 2009, 05:32 PM
Very cool! That's pretty much my "bed" style - only I have to wrap it around and secure it with a hairfork now.

You have reached a major milestone. :)

Fractalsofhair
November 1st, 2009, 05:38 PM
Very cool! That's pretty much my "bed" style - only I have to wrap it around and secure it with a hairfork now.

You have reached a major milestone. :)
Just curious, doesn't it hurt to have a hairfork in while you're sleeping?

And yay! :)

Bunnyhare
November 1st, 2009, 06:24 PM
Congratulations on reaching a new level of hair-ness! It is cute! and i sleep in a fork or sometime a ficcare with my hiar way up high like that too, no it doesn't hurt, it stays in all night and is quite comfy for me! more so than a pony-tail holder ! Now you can put fun things around it!!Have so much fun!

Fractalsofhair
November 1st, 2009, 07:18 PM
Congratulations on reaching a new level of hair-ness! It is cute! and i sleep in a fork or sometime a ficcare with my hiar way up high like that too, no it doesn't hurt, it stays in all night and is quite comfy for me! more so than a pony-tail holder ! Now you can put fun things around it!!Have so much fun!

:) I'm thinking of wrapping a big scrunchie over it! :)

And that's good to know it doesn't hurt. I will have to try that once my hair is much longer!

JamieLeigh
November 2nd, 2009, 09:19 AM
Awesome! Congrats on the bun. :D

Raederle
November 2nd, 2009, 09:28 AM
YAY for you :cheer: The hair milestones feel great, don't they?

hmmm
November 3rd, 2009, 08:49 AM
Congratulations! I can do this too, but yours looks a lot better than mine.