PDA

View Full Version : Went to the salon

bushytailed
November 1st, 2009, 05:54 AM
A few weeks ago I had my husband trim my hair, about 2 inches. He did a great job, but my hair was still very tangly and difficult to manage. So I decided to go to the salon and have some more cut off to see what a difference it would make. OMG, it is awesome. I had about 3 more inches cut off and I have to say, my hair is so easy to comb and hardly any strands of hair come out when I comb it after my shower. I am so pleased. My hair is still long, but getting some cut was just what I needed.

The stylist said that getting some damaged hair cut off will protect my healthy hair; because the damaged hair tangles itself around the healthy hair and can causae breakage when combing and excess tangling.

My hair is shinier, smoother, softer and I love it. No more tangles!!!

Tartlette
November 1st, 2009, 06:01 AM
I just did the same thing.. cut about 2 inches off. I was starting to get really frustrated with how snarly it was (to the point of thinking about cutting it short) I'm really glad I just got a bit cut off first because it's behaving much better now.

pdy2kn6
November 1st, 2009, 07:01 AM
i'm glad your trip was a good one, pics would be good though

yogachic
November 1st, 2009, 07:31 AM
Glad your happy with the results of your cut.

spidermom
November 1st, 2009, 08:44 AM
Hooray; good results. I'm going to my awesome stylist tomorrow.

Dolly
November 1st, 2009, 08:50 AM
Hooray; good results. I'm going to my awesome stylist tomorrow.

Must be trimming time.....I have an appointment on tuesday, myself.....I love my hairdresser.....she is very conservative, and NEVER cuts off more than I request......

Shermie Girl
November 1st, 2009, 10:19 AM
Mmmm... Fresh, new ends feel so lovely, don't they? It is also nice to know that your hair is in better condition for growing. :D

Kiraela
November 1st, 2009, 11:34 AM
I'm glad you like your trim! I did one on myself a few days ago, and it really has helped. No tangles, no snarls... Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have tangle free hair and fresh ends?

2peasinapod
November 1st, 2009, 12:23 PM
Congratulations on getting all your damage cut off. I'm glad you're happy with the results. Good luck with your hair goals! :)

Nyghtingale
November 2nd, 2009, 07:38 PM
I just cut a couple of inches off mine too. Was getting too thin and tangled on the ends. Felt like I was doing more damage letting it go. Feels a lot better now.

Gumball
November 2nd, 2009, 11:40 PM
I agree that fresh ends really do feel nice, and even the slightest trim is absurdly noticeable to me at least! I'm glad you had such a great turnout!