PDA

View Full Version : 2-Weeks Growth

Vianka
October 31st, 2009, 05:16 PM
I couldn't wait a whole month without taking another length shot, so here is my 2-week length shot comparison. I can actually see some growth ... I've got these weird wing thingies at the bottom. My husband says I better just let them grow, but I'm so tempted to get them trimmed off! I get so excited about these things that I just had to share.:pumpkin:

I guess technically this is two weeks + 4 days growth, but still!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_QGWytrS1tHU/SuzERW81H3I/AAAAAAAAAN8/1cmnhPQYPvo/two%20weeks%20of%20growth%20copy.jpg

2peasinapod
October 31st, 2009, 05:46 PM
Very nice! It looks like it's starting to take shape. Since you have wavy hair, I think you should let those "thingies" at the corners grow. My hair is a little longer than yours (and wavy too!), and it looked pretty similar at that stage.

Good luck growing out your hair!:)

jojo
October 31st, 2009, 06:12 PM
Mine does this too when short, just ignore them and let the rest grow down.

A frustrating stage but it passes quickly.

Coriander
October 31st, 2009, 06:21 PM
Well done! :) It looks great!

Amara
October 31st, 2009, 06:24 PM
It looks good - wow for two weeks good growth! I would also just let your "wings" grow. They'll be out of the weird stage before long.

whiteisle
October 31st, 2009, 06:30 PM
Wow! That's pretty significant growth ~ congrats! :)

natorade
October 31st, 2009, 07:53 PM
I have those wing things too. I am just letting them grow.

Demetrue
October 31st, 2009, 10:22 PM
I have the wingies too - that's why my hair has only visibly grown 4 inches in 2 years, because I kept getting the wingie thingies trimmed to make them lie flat. Now I am just clipping them back and waiting for them to grow long enough to wave back in the other direction.

Aditi
November 1st, 2009, 01:05 AM
Good growth in two weeks :thumbsup:

prittykitty
November 1st, 2009, 01:24 AM
Let them grow. I have what seems like the sides of the back of my hair is longer than the back itself. I am going to just let it all grow until I get it to a long enough length and then maybe trim the ends to an even look.

That's great for only two weeks. My hair is curly and seems to grow out full more than in length.

hmmm
November 1st, 2009, 01:32 AM
I got those things too, but they've evened out now. Mostly, anyway; when I wake up it sometimes sticks out on one side and it's frustrating. But you should enjoy it while it lasts, that stage won't come back once you get past shoulder! :P
I'm not trimming at all because I want to see how long I can go without trims and damage. I don't even know what a split end looks like because I used to trim my hair at the slightest sign of dryness.
Good growth! :flowers:

Francoise1606
November 1st, 2009, 01:54 AM
Wow your hair has really grown :) thats great! I had those when I had shorter hair, but since your hair grows that fast I wouldn't worry about it:)

redneckprincess
November 1st, 2009, 01:07 PM
I couldn't wait a whole month without taking another length shot, so here is my 2-week length shot comparison. I can actually see some growth ... I've got these weird wing thingies at the bottom. My husband says I better just let them grow, but I'm so tempted to get them trimmed off! I get so excited about these things that I just had to share.:pumpkin:

I guess technically this is two weeks + 4 days growth, but still!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_QGWytrS1tHU/SuzERW81H3I/AAAAAAAAAN8/1cmnhPQYPvo/two%20weeks%20of%20growth%20copy.jpg

if you cut them off that just prolongs that funky sticking out length that much longer if you want it to grow DONT CUT IT!!!!

Alexannee10
November 1st, 2009, 06:57 PM
Wow! Keep growing :) !

JamieLeigh
November 2nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
That's some definite growth! Looks like you're inching down towards shoulder for sure. :D ....it's so hard to be patient, isn't it? Lol...I know.