PDA

View Full Version : My first, "a stranger touched my hair!" moment!

intothemist1999
October 31st, 2009, 04:41 PM
Actually, it wasn't because of the length, and it wouldn't have been so bad if she'd touched just the length! I have my big pumpkin earrings on and a few Halloweeny items in my hair today, a couple of orange clips with bats, and a groovy "grasping" spider slide (which I got on the swap board). I was at a counter at the food court and as I turned to leave there was this cute little grandma-applehead RIGHT behind me and as soon as I nearly knocked her down she reached up and stroked my head/toys, and said, "sooo cuuuute!" Sweet, but...

I had made a point of washing my hair yesterday because I knew I wouldn't have time today. Had to make time.

ETA: Just wanted to add...it *was* kind of a sweet moment, but gosh, you just don't know where someone else's hands have been. :D And maybe it was just paranoia, but I could swear my head was itchy on the drive home! lol

Paliele
October 31st, 2009, 05:36 PM
That's quite the selection of hairtoys!

little_acorn
October 31st, 2009, 09:39 PM
:grouphug: forcefields thats what we need LHC forcefields

Addy
November 1st, 2009, 08:20 AM
I had my first *stranger touched my hair moment* about a month ago. The woman brought her hand up to my face and said Oh! You have a big piece of fuzz in your hair and started around my temple and pulled it through the whole length to the ends to get it out.

The weird part is, it didn't freak me out because she was nice enough to not let me walk around with a honker of a piece of fuzz all day til I looked in the mirror again. :D